Celine, Prada, Balenciaga on Groupon??

I think it's too good to be true. I was so excited when I saw the email for this Groupon and had the purse in my shopping cart until I found more information about Groupon Goods selling fakes. I feel so cheated and I didn't even purchase the purse yet! Groupon has had instances where they've sold fake stuff before. Their RayBans have been known to be fake.

I bought 2, a black and a croc embossed. I'm no Celine expert however by the touch and some quick authenticating sites I would say they are authentic. Came with celine tag, care card and dust bag.

I bought 2, a black and a croc embossed. I'm no Celine expert however by the touch and some quick authenticating sites I would say they are authentic. Came with celine tag, care card and dust bag.

Would you mind posting some photos of your Phantoms? I've been debating on the croc print and would love to see yours!

Would you mind posting some photos of your Phantoms? I've been debating on the croc print and would love to see yours!
Sure, Ill post some pictures soon ☺️ IMO, I got both just because I wanted to compare and will be returning one. The croc is really a lot more special. Ive done hour and hours of research, and the Croc really looks better with wear and tear. Just so you're aware, they leather on the balck one selling on grouon is the grained calfskin. I'm not 100% sure, but I think its different than the pebbled leather on the luggage totes but looks similar in real like. However it will scratch. It will sag a lot. The croc on the other hand handles water and hold structure better. It actually looks really good with anything is strong enough for travel.

Hi all, I am new to this forum :smile: I also ordered a Celine Phantom on Groupon about a week and a half ago - according to UPS tracking it is expected to arrive tomorrow... I am anxiously waiting for it to arrive so I can take it to my local boutique to get it authenticated :thinking:

Hi all, I am new to this forum :smile: I also ordered a Celine Phantom on Groupon about a week and a half ago - according to UPS tracking it is expected to arrive tomorrow... I am anxiously waiting for it to arrive so I can take it to my local boutique to get it authenticated :thinking:

I wouldn't trust the boutique to give you an accurate authentication. You can try posting in the "Authenticate this Celine" thread for Unoma to authenticate for you. Did you also get the croc print? Would love to see it!

I wouldn't trust the boutique to give you an accurate authentication. You can try posting in the "Authenticate this Celine" thread for Unoma to authenticate for you. Did you also get the croc print? Would love to see it!

Nope! Just got the black one - not really a fan of croc embossed, but thank you for the advice :smile: will be sure to find the authentication thread.

I saw this deal on groupon and ordered a black Celine cabas phantom.
--First red flag- the pic in my cart was a regular phantom, not cabas phantom.
--second red flag- it came to $1,1xx something, and there's another promo code I googled, which made it come to $1,128. The bag retails at $1,850 BeFORE tax. I went to Celine in south coast to see it in person. This price just seems too good to be true.
--third red flag- after google searching, I saw multiple articles of groupon selling fake Gucci bags, fake raybans, fake otter boxes for iPhones, and much more.
--fourth red flag- only one photo! So we are not seeing actual photos of the bag!!!
--fifth red flag- the Q&A for the Celine bags was closed. So you could not ask more questions.
--sixth red flag- reading the Q&A for the Celine groupon, they had a question about posting the wrong photos and they admitted it. Weird...
--seventh red flag- with groupon, you never get to see what store or website you're buying from. Groupon is just the middle man. So we cannot do our research such that we could do on eBay for instance, reading the sellers past reviews, etc.
--eighth red flag- I saw the exact pictures and price of these bags posted on eBay. The seller, Nobetterdeal, has only 96% positive feed back. Horrible reviews selling fake and broken items!!!!
All in all, I was able to do all this research within 2 hours of my groupon order! They allow you to cancel orders within the 2 hour time from ordering. I decided I'm going to save and buy my black Celine cabas phantom at the boutique [emoji106]