Celine on beyond the rack

Has anyone purchased from them? Are the bags authentic? They do have any oter luxury brands. The prices are pretty good at times, so sort of makes me concerned with purchasing from them. Any input is helpful. TIA.

Has anyone purchased from them? Are the bags authentic? They do have any oter luxury brands. The prices are pretty good at times, so sort of makes me concerned with purchasing from them. Any input is helpful. TIA.
I recently purchased a Celine phantom from Beyond the Rack in April, I received it today May 11, took a full month but was worth the wait. I got nervous and did a lot of research about the authenticity of BTR's bags, and how to spot real vs fake Celine phantom bags. I even went into the Celine store this past weekend to feel the bags, look at the inside, zippers, serial numbers and all. I asked the sale associate a few questions, without letting her know that I had already purchased from BTR. Of course, she was a little rude and did not want to answer my questions about the size, color availability, different textures, etc!! Once I received the purse, I can honestly say I'm 100% happy and from my research it's definitely authentic. I even went a little crazy and purchased another one today from BTR! So I hope this helps!!

Hi there thank you for the response. I am a true purse lover and can definitely identify a fake bag versus a real bag but I am not familiar with Celine and this is my first one. Thank you for your input!

I recently purchased a Celine phantom from Beyond the Rack in April, I received it today May 11, took a full month but was worth the wait. I got nervous and did a lot of research about the authenticity of BTR's bags, and how to spot real vs fake Celine phantom bags. I even went into the Celine store this past weekend to feel the bags, look at the inside, zippers, serial numbers and all. I asked the sale associate a few questions, without letting her know that I had already purchased from BTR. Of course, she was a little rude and did not want to answer my questions about the size, color availability, different textures, etc!! Once I received the purse, I can honestly say I'm 100% happy and from my research it's definitely authentic. I even went a little crazy and purchased another one today from BTR! So I hope this helps!!
Hi. My Celine Phantom is on it's way. I purchased it from BTR as well.

What color? You should be excited, here's a pic of my first one, I also ordered the red one also!!! Waiting for BTR to get a large tie knot, I believe that's the small one on the site now according to the dimensions

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,013
What color? You should be excited, here's a pic of my first one, I also ordered the red one also!!! Waiting for BTR to get a large tie knot, I believe that's the small one on the site now according to the dimensions
Your bag is gorgeous!! I ordered the navy blue. It took almost 3 weeks for BTR to ship. I've been doing a lot of research on the these bags and looking forward to carry. You are starting a collection of Celine bags. ��

Looks black in pic, but that's the navy blue smooth leather also!! I'm in love!! And yes I wouldn't mind starting a collection, I missed out on the tan phantom but hoping to find a tan tie knot in large!!! Keeping fingers crossed!!

I still don't believe the bags are authentic. The quality is nowhere near the ones in the stores. I have sent mine back for a refund but they are giving me the run around. Anyone having this problem as well?

Hi,

After reading this thread, I went ahead and purchase the trio from BTR a few weeks ago.

I do not normally post here, but I just recieved my trio yesterday. Unfortunately I'm afraid it is not authentic. The zippers are not gold. The look tarnished/oxidized. And they also have YKK stamp on. Also the celine stamp on the front side of the bag is off. The last E is a bit too thick and the C is only half in gold the the other half just gold outline.

I bought several loubs from BTR before, and they seem authentic. But this bag is just off. Just want others to be aware :smile:

I will have to return the bag and hopefully they will give me full refund and not store credit.

Hi,

After reading this thread, I went ahead and purchase the trio from BTR a few weeks ago.

I do not normally post here, but I just recieved my trio yesterday. Unfortunately I'm afraid it is not authentic. The zippers are not gold. The look tarnished/oxidized. And they also have YKK stamp on. Also the celine stamp on the front side of the bag is off. The last E is a bit too thick and the C is only half in gold the the other half just gold outline.

I bought several loubs from BTR before, and they seem authentic. But this bag is just off. Just want others to be aware :smile:

I will have to return the bag and hopefully they will give me full refund and not store credit.
Another authentic issues with BTR. This is sad. Hope you get your refund soon.

Celinebabe, I ordered the exact bag in your photo from BTR and was very happy with it when I received it. But after reading these threads I'm slightly concerned. What color are the feet of your bag?