Celine Mini Luggage Tricolor or Givenchy Antigona Bicolor?

Keep the Celine, great investment piece. The colour combination is nice and as others have said, these can be hard to get your hands on. I don't think you would regret it. I like the givenchy antigona style, but not so much in this colour combination. Its going to get dirty!

Keep the Celine, great investment piece. The colour combination is nice and as others have said, these can be hard to get your hands on. I don't think you would regret it. I like the givenchy antigona style, but not so much in this colour combination. Its going to get dirty!

Exactly! Like everybody is on a hunting for a Celine mini and the color of this mini is much better than the Antigona

In that outfit, the Antigona suits you better. I will also confess that although I like the look of the combo Celine pieces, I prefer a solid color bag any day.

Depending on the leather of your Ant, you may not have color transfer issues. Is it goatskin or calfskin? Givenchy bags are made of tough stuff :yes:

I know people keep talking about what is trendy, but IMHO both are great bags that you can use for a very long time, irregardless of whats 'on trend'. The only future issue may be the colorway of the Luggage.

Best of luck with your choice. Both are gorgeous and if you could hold onto both, I'd recommend that.

:smile: