So I recently fell in love with the mini luggage tote. I want one in Black and it doesnt appear to be too difficult to find in my area. However my dilemma is that I have been waiting for about 8 months now for my first Birkin. I am first on my SA's waitlist, so as soon as she gets one to sell I am the first one she will offer it to (this is a black with ghw 35cm for referece). I had seen tons of pics of the Celine but I never loved it until I actually saw one in person and felt the lovely leather, it was love at first touch. So now I am unsure what to do. I can get the Celine pretty easily but I am still on the list for a birkin with no firm date in sight when I will receive it. I also know that for the month of August the Crafstman in Hermes take the month off so not much gets produced, it seems like the earliest she may get me the Birkin would be mid Sept if not later, at this point there is no guarantee. Should I get the Celine now, or continue waiting for the B and just get it when I can get it? What do you all think I should do?