Celine in Paris (help please)

Miss.Cherie

celine wannabe
Oct 30, 2009
Hi everyone! :biggrin:
So I am in paris for the next several days, SO EXCITING! I was wondering do celine do any sales? (just curious)
And I know I really want a luggage unsure of mini or nano but the exchange rate is crazy amazing atm so I'm hoping to find something! Unless the stock is pretty unreliable in paris :sad:
Thanks a bunch!

Thanks Halothane, only display? Daaaamn I hope you get your dream luggage eventually!<:smile:

Are you there now? I'm curious of the availability of nanos...i will be there in about a month and trying to decide if i should buy here so i know i can get one or just wait till i'm there...will you let me know what you see? or ask the SA's if they feel they usually have a good selection? I just want a plain color in smooth leather! Not too picky

Machick- NONE AT ALL? omg I am not hopeful at all... Have you found something now?

Yes. I was heading for a red and then I got a fluo pink and roal blue within one month from europe(not in Paris) and from my local store respectively. Pretty satisfied now:smile:

Wow! Whereabouts in Europe was that? I live in London, but I never really looked around (lazy me) I just thought Paris would be a better price/more likely to find my one of my preferred colour choices.

Are you there now? I'm curious of the availability of nanos...i will be there in about a month and trying to decide if i should buy here so i know i can get one or just wait till i'm there...will you let me know what you see? or ask the SA's if they feel they usually have a good selection? I just want a plain color in smooth leather! Not too picky

I'm travelling today, but I'll BE there tomorrow :smile: Sure, I'll ask and look around for you! I'll tell you what the most common colors were also. Do any of you know if there is a particular boutique that has better stock? Or do you think they will all be the same... hmmmm...

I was in Paris in March and got a Jungle/Khaki Drummed mini. Try going to Galleries Lafayette or Printemps when they open at 10am. Also tell the SA what you are looking for. The Jungle/Khaki mini was not on display but I told the SA at Printemps that I was looking for a specific color (Jungle), she hesitated for a moment then said that they have one.

I also went to two boutiques and one SA told me I had a better chance at GL or Printemps. Good Luck!

I was in Paris in March and got a Jungle/Khaki Drummed mini. Try going to Galleries Lafayette or Printemps when they open at 10am. Also tell the SA what you are looking for. The Jungle/Khaki mini was not on display but I told the SA at Printemps that I was looking for a specific color (Jungle), she hesitated for a moment then said that they have one.

I also went to two boutiques and one SA told me I had a better chance at GL or Printemps. Good Luck!

So asking for specific colour combos etc could help? Thanks for the info! :biggrin:

Your best bet are department stores and to ask the SA to show all the minis and nanos they have, so you can choose from what they have, there is also a Celine outlet next to Disneyland, I've never been but might be interesting to see if you have the time.

Thanks celine4 (nice username haha) I'll make sure to! Ok so which department store do you guys reccomend? I'll try go to most of them but I'm worried I won't have time!:sad: I know of Galleries Lafayette, Bon Marche and Printemps..

So asking for specific colour combos etc could help? Thanks for the info! :biggrin:

Not necessarily, but do ask them what they have, I was just looking for a specific colour. I think the key is being there early. If they only receive 2 bags for the day, it is best to be there as soon as they open. Bon March is good too.

If you've exhausted all your 'departmental store' options, you can try their store at 3 Avenue Victor Hugo! It's all the way at the end of Champs-Elysées, at the roundabout of Arc de Triomphe. Although, if you were to walk, it'd be pretty far from the LaFayette area. I was actually crazy enough to walk all the way there (i was pretty desperate for a mini!), but sadly, there was none too. :shucks::shucks::shucks:
But good luck!!