Celine handbag help please!

1. Hi ladies!

I picked up this gorgeous bag today at Nordstrom Rack, but the Celine tag was missing and there is no style name on the Nordstrom tag. I've looked all over and can't seem to find a style name.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  2. Cute! But I don't know what the name of it is, sorry :{
  3. Call the Celine outlet at Woodbury Common, or call the Celine store in New York on Madison Ave. and describe the bag. I'm sure they'll tell you. Nice bag!
  4. Good thinking - thanks for your help!

Maybe I'll have to cruise on up to South Coast Plaza and do a little shopping - I mean research.

5. Hm. It has details reminiscent of the Boogie. Maybe it's the Boogie hobo. .. haha I'm just guessing here.
  6. Really nice find! I just spent a while looking it up on eBay completed auctions and haven't seen anything like it...

When you find out, could you post it?
  7. Will do, thanks so much!

I looked at the Boogie bags, and the stitching on the straps is similar, as is the pocket, but I don't know much about Celine in general, so I don't know if that's common with their bags.
  8. The Boogie is the most known Celine bag and recently the Clandestine (Clandy).
    The boogie bag from this group is available on overstock.com
    Check it out!
  9. well this style was made in another bag first - the transat satchel. then the boogie followed suit. I can't remember the transat satchel exactly, only that it is closed as opposed to a boogie. maybe try to find how it looks on google and compare.

very gorgeous bag btw, congrats. (I have a soft spot for Celine)