Céline, for the Boys

hi guys i need some help, i just recently purchased a celine phantom croc embossed and after looking at it i noticed that the feet on mine is different from the others? Does anybody know the reason why?
View attachment 3545392
this is mine

View attachment 3545393
fashionphile photo

Hello- your feet are consistent with black hardware on the front of the bag. Where did you purchase your bag and can you return it? Please post more photos in the authentication forum. I see a major red flag and it does not have to do with the feet. Good luck!

Hey guys! In the last month I was able to acquire a long time wish list. One of the first 2010 releases from Ms Phoebe Philo. Celine Medium Luggage Tote - short handles. Took me about three years to track one of these guys down before it got swooped up. A few weeks later I stumbled upon the ultimately rare and oversized, Large Luggage Tote. I was hoping that it would be only a bit bigger than the medium but it's dramatically bigger. It reminds me of the Hermes HAC 45 and pretty close to size (maybe a few centimeters smaller). The Large Luggage tote would definitely be only used for travel. It's too big for a day bag. I'm 5 11 and the medium just looks a little too small for me I think. I'd love your opinions, ladies and gents! Is it silly to keep both? I took photos of the two for size comparison along with them next to an LV keepall 45

View attachment 3564852 View attachment 3564853 View attachment 3564854

Last edited:
Hey guys! In the last month I was able to acquire a long time wish list. One of the first 2010 releases from Ms Phoebe Philo. Celine Medium Luggage Tote - short handles. Took me about three years to track one of these guys down before it got swooped up. A few weeks later I stumbled upon the ultimately rare and oversized, Large Luggage Tote. I was hoping that it would be only a bit bigger than the medium but it's dramatically bigger. It reminds me of the Hermes HAC 45 and pretty close to size (maybe a few centimeters smaller). The Large Luggage tote would definitely be only used for travel. It's too big for a day bag. I'm 5 11 and the medium just looks a little too small for me I think. I'd love your opinions, ladies and gents! Is it silly to keep both? I took photos of the two for size comparison along with them next to an LV keepall 45

Personally I think the large is too big...

The medium is fine for your size. I am 6'2" 180 lbs and I think it is the perfect size for an everyday bag. Even the medium gets a bit heavy when full, I can't imagine anyone wanting to lug around a large.

So did you decide if you are keeping em both? I'm curious