Celine deals?

1. Anyone know where to get good deals on Celine bags? I still can't do the over $1k mark for bags.
    I am in LOVE with the Clandestine and this other shoulder bag in a chocolate color (Nordstrom's didn't have style name) and the department stores never seem to have sales on them.
    I've also looked around eBay. Anyone have ideas on whether this is authentic?
    eBay: $1695 Stamped Crocodile Leather Celine Satchel Bag NEW (item 330051225887 end time Nov-27-06 07:33:46 PST)

I'd appreciate any tips, thanks!

2. There are Celine bargains to be had on eBay because for some reason, it's not a widely known brand there. I would stay away from the hotter Celine styles though because there you will see a lot of knockoffs on eBay. This one looks good, but check that under the Celine flap that there's a "made in Italy" and serial number. Although it's a French company, any Celine bag I have owned (I don't have this particular style) has been made in Italy.

3. Why don't you try and ask the Celine store when their pre-sale starts? Otherwise I will let you know when.

4. Celine sale starts today or next week, sorry don't have the exact date, but Celine Boutiques are doing presale now. I got a call from my SA.
    Give them a call!

5. try a celine outlet....the on eat woodbury commons usually has the fabric style boogie bags for only like $300...last time i was there they had a cute denim macadam (sp?)boogie bag for like $270!

6. It was posted on another thread that Nordstrom had 40% off ...... check it out for current styles.

7. The bag looks nice and I believe it is also real. Also, has anyone seen the Celine pony hair style bags? I have one and yes it is authentic I bought it in a NYC pre-sale but it was a impulse buy kind of thing so im not sure if I will keep it or sell it on Ebay. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. Thanks ladies! I am a clueless New Yorker. I had no idea there was a Celine store here and that it had sales! I called and they said there was a private sale going on (when it's public it's a madhouse), but I could probably still order stuff. I'm going to have to check it out!
    ec47 or justonemore - do you know the extent of the markdowns? Unfortunately for my wallet, I like the leather styles which seem to be about $1400 average (once again, over $1000 mark is scary for me).

Thanks for the tip about Woodbury BalenciagaPlanet - I've stayed away from there, but perhaps I will make a foray there in the next couple of weeks.

flare4fashion - the SA mentioned several pony hair styles on sale (violet, leopard print)- they're supposedly beautiful and I can let you know if they really are!

9. i wrote about Celine in my NYC Sale/Presale 411 thread. they have all fall/winter clothing for 40% off as well as shoes. bags were very limited in terms of sale selection.