Celine boutique coming to SF Bay Area (Westfield Valley Fair)

How was the selection of bags and accessories? Any pics?
I only quickly glanced around (I’m not too familiar with Celine nowadays) but saw a good selection of bags, accessories, shoes, and clothes for men and women. No pics bc I was just mainly excited I could share on tpf that it was open. I’ll do better next time. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: BB8
I only quickly glanced around (I’m not too familiar with Celine nowadays) but saw a good selection of bags, accessories, shoes, and clothes for men and women. No pics bc I was just mainly excited I could share on tpf that it was open. I’ll do better next time. :lol:
Totally understand and very helpful info! Thanks for sharing!

• Love
Reactions: hmn002
Finally got to visit this location! So excited it's finally open! Assortment of leather and canvas goods, shoes, men's and women's RTW, and various accessories and fragrance. Very nice! I tried on the Tshirt and jeans. I know it might look a little bummy, but I actually liked it and the relaxed K-Pop vibes it was giving (I have clearly been influenced by my kids). Didn't end up getting them, as I am *trying* to be good after my January/February splurge. PhotoGrid_1677811789936.jpg
PhotoGrid_1677811987594.jpg
PhotoGrid_1677812154495.jpg

Reactions: FashionistaSista