Celine Bittersweet

1. Anyone have one? How do you like it?

I have ordered one in pearl w/o ever having seen one.

Got any pics??

2. This should be it:

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

3. Oh, sorry... I meant pics of someone who had one. I ordered the small hobo. I think there was just a pic of Angelina Jolie with a large and somewhere on here is one of Jessica Simpson with a large hobo.

4. I got it!!! It is BEAUTIFUL!!! This going to be one of my fav bags!!! The color is AMAZING. It is called pearl, but I would call it stone. It is a light, light taupe w/ brown undertones. This is the smaller size. If you saw the post on Angie Jolie's bag, she has the large hobo. I want that one in a black.

[​IMG]

5. Heres another pic....
    [​IMG]

6. Gorgeous!!!

That bag looks perfect on you!! ;)

7. PS. I can see your Balenciaga on the table behind you- is she jealous?? :upsidedown:

8. Congrats on getting the beautiful Celine! :nuts: And aww... that poor b-bag... don't neglect her too ok? :sad::p

9. Hehe... nice bag. I like it's little dangler

10. You look FAB with this beautiful bag. Congrats & enjoy. =)

11. Thanks guys! My teal city does look a little jealous. But she won't be neglected... well, maybe a little.

12. Tabbyco, what a great bag! It looks nice on you.

13. It looks good on you.

14. I love that bag! They had them on sale at Nordies in Red back during their anniversary sale and I was supposed to get one. But it never arrived to the store.

Now you're going to make me hunt one down.

15. I think that bag in Red would be worth the hunt, E! Let me know if you find one!