Marc Jacobs

Celebs & MJ Accessories

bag.lover Posted By bag.lover Posted Apr 28, 2006

1. Minnie Driver and a friend shopping at The Grove - her friend is carrying a Stam Hobo

Attached Files:

2. Rachel Zoe seen leaving the MJ store in LA - Hmmmmm, wonder what's in the bag? Looks like there's a hat box inside there! I'm thinking someone got a new bag!

Attached Files:

3. Kristin Cavallari with the Skinny Single

Attached Files:

4. #3799 Feb 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2012
    xx
    off topic

5. Courtney Cox in a F11 MJ Collection polka dot scarf & cutaway leather jacket

Attached Files:

6. I like that leather jacket...scared to know how much it costs thou!

7. Not too much -- once it went on sale! LOL!

It was originally $2400, but they went on sale at the end of the season
    I got one after first markdown, and then another after second!:p

8. Aw! This is what happens to me for not following things when they come out. Boo. Which colors did you get? Was it a super steal? :graucho:

9. Selma Blair and her red Perry

Attached Files:

10. They were from last years Resort collection (2010) and they went on sale last June/July. I originally got Navy (which is what I think Courtney's is, altho mine is much darker - it almost looks black. I'm thinking the camera flash made it look lighter). The first markdown was 30%. I loved it so much, I told my SA that if they had any left when they did second markdown, to let me know. She called me a few weeks later when they did 2nd markdown (60%) because they had one green one left in my size.

Green was originally the color I had wanted, but thinking that I'd only own one, I went with navy because it was more practical. I was so excited that they still had a green one left after 2nd markdown!

Victoria Beckham has the green one (and I think another color too). There are a bunch of pics of the various colors in this thread:
    http://forum.purseblog.com/the-wardrobe/help-me-choose-a-leather-jacket-balenciaga-mj-669122.html

11. allison mosshart and jamie hince with MJ :heart:
    [​IMG]

12. [​IMG]

13. Lindsay Lohan carrying a Blake, borrowed from LL style thread

Attached Files:

• a15.jpg
      File size:
      20.1 KB
      Views:
  14. Sofia Coppola attends the amfAR Inspiration Night Paris at Maxim's on June 28, 2012 in Paris, France. (clutch and outfit from Resort 2013) credits: zimbio and vogue

Attached Files: