CELEBS IN "Disney Dream Portrait Series" BY ANNIE LEIBOVITZ (PICS INSIDE)

1. In this photo illustration released by Disney Parks, supermodel Gisele Bundchen, left, is portrayed as Wendy Darling, beckoned by dancer Mikhail Baryshnikov as Peter Pan and actress Tina Fey as Tinker Bell, in a scene entitled “Where You Never Have to Grow Up,” created by photographer Annie Leibovitz. This Leibovitz image unveiled Thursday, Jan. 24, 2008, was created for the “Disney Dream Portrait Series” to celebrate Disney Parks’ “Year of a Million Dreams.” Disneyland Resort in California and Walt Disney World Resort in Florida commissioned Leibovitz to create images featuring international celebrities in fairy tale settings.​

[​IMG]

smallgiselebundchen.jpg
  2. JESSICA BIEL AS POCAHONTAS

[​IMG]

smalljessicabeil3.jpg
  3. Whoopi Goldberg as the Genie

[​IMG]

whoopi-goldberg-genie.jpg
  4. JENNIFER LOPEZ portrays Princess Jasmine while husband MARC ANTHONY does his best ALADDIN from Disney’s Aladdin.

[​IMG]

smalljenniferlopezmarc.jpg
  5. Ooooo I love seeing these. I loved the last set also with Scarlett Johansen as Cinderella and Rachel Weisz as Snow White etc.

6. Annie Leibovitz is an amazing photgrapher.

7. great series but i like the first one with scarjo better.....

8. I like the JoLo and Whoopi pics out of this series. I also like the Scarlett pics and the Beyonce Alice in Wonderland pics.

9. those are awesome! i really like giselle's one

10. they r GORGEOUS....where can we find the whole series?:tup::p

11. How cool! I love the Gisele and Jennifer Lopez ones.

12. :woot:

I like those!

13. aww I love this! Thanks for posting :smile:

14. Very cute!

15. Those are gorgeous pictures!!!