Celebs & Bottega Veneta Bags - PICS ONLY!!! (no chatting)

1. C-24, thank you for the L'Wren pic. That is a gorgeous bag. I wish I had the figure like Ellen Barkin to fit into one of her form-fitting dresses. Va-va voom!!! :p

2. Oh come on, ms p, you`re not old enough to already play the age card, at least looking at your pic from your DH`s graduation you`re not! I´d love to have s/thing fabulous in croc as well, shiny that is, and I´m 20 plus a guy ;)

3. I know, Ellen Barkin looks so well put together in her dresses. But L`Wren`s own figure kinda scares me, esp. in these skinny pants. What is she, like 8 feet tall???

Also like the outfit from her companion but don`t recognize any BV in there...

4. Oh Claus, aren't you just the sweetest. :girlsigh: Looks like those huge sunnies fooled you. I'm a whole 16 years older than you. :smile:

5. Ellen looked gorgeous in L'Wren's dresses for Ocean's 13 and the press junkets. I read L'Wren is 6 feet tall. Talk about totally towering over her bf, Mick Jagger!

6. LOVE that bag, and I believe those are BV woven sandals on her feet as well. Tried them on but they were too wide for me. :sad:

7. Oops, sorry about the Brooke Shields pic(had trouble pasting it) and it's actually a Cole Haan!

8. Hopefully, this pic will work. Anyone ever seen these grey, slouchy, velvet BV boots(from shoebunny.com)?

[​IMG]

9. btw, where do you ppl find all these great pics? they don't look scanned so that's why i ask... well, keep 'em coming! love it!

10. ;)I have the same bag too but in different color...mine is in light brown...i love the tote so much, very spacious and can stuff lots of things:graucho:

11. ^ is the colour ombria by any chance? I had seen this tote in that colour - sort of light brown/ caramel - from a few seasons ago. that bag is great!

12. Kelly Osborne with her cocker.

kelly.jpg

13. LOL I was just coming to post this! Great cocker

14. the cocker fits her outfits perfectly.