Celebs before & after plastic surgery...

I don't think Kim's had butt implants. Her butt has looked smaller in different pics - it depends on what she's wearing and the angle at which the picture was taken.

attachment.php

I don't think Kim's had butt implants. Her butt has looked smaller in different pics - it depends on what she's wearing and the angle at which the picture was taken.

attachment.php

I 100% agree. I don't think Kim has had breast or butt implants. Why is it so hard to believe that someone can gain weight in one area verus all over. I gain all my weight in my butt, but lucky for me, its not quite as large as Kims. I do think she had a subtle nose job, but that's it. Shes a pretty girl. Most people who get plastic surgery just look weird and slightly off. Although I have seen some amazing work that looks natural.

Don't know what he had (definitely the lips), but he scares me.

ETA: Just read the rest...I would have never know he was Vietnamese. WOW!

Kim-Vo6.jpg

Kim Vo is featured on a Bravo reality show and is also a celebrity hair stylist (see his work on Britney). After watching the show, it is obvious that he knows hair, but definitely does not know plastic surgery. Check out his lips. They are stuffed with fillers and have a distorted shape. Finally, Kim is actually Vietnamese and definitely appears to have had a great deal of surgery to look otherwise.

Kim Vo has deep, deep issues with his identity. My girlfiend has been going to him since he looked Vietnamese and now she just sakes her head at his obvious quest to look more European. sad, sad, I tell ya....

Kim has breast implants, why is that so hard to believe?

Do you know that for sure? There was a website a while back that showed 20 breast and you had to guess which ones were real and which ones were fake. No one that I knew of got them all right.

Her breast look real to me. She's not a small girl. There are some women who have naturally large breasts.

Last edited:
She's a big, curvy girl and the implants look fabulous on her. It balances her out. I read in Vogue magazine that Jennifer Hudson also got implants to round (balance) herself out and she looks great too.

I just can't believe how big Kim K is... where it's nice to be big. Like her butt. But she's really small where it's nice to be small. Like her waist. Even her stomach is totally flat.

She's like a freak of nature, but in a good way. That's why it's possible that she had some lipo to get herself so small in the waist/stomach area... but she does look good!

She's a big, curvy girl and the implants look fabulous on her. It balances her out. I read in Vogue magazine that Jennifer Hudson also got implants to round (balance) herself out and she looks great too.

I just can't believe how big Kim K is... where it's nice to be big. Like her butt. But she's really small where it's nice to be small. Like her waist. Even her stomach is totally flat.

She's like a freak of nature, but in a good way. That's why it's possible that she had some lipo to get herself so small in the waist/stomach area... but she does look good!

I cannot tell if Kim had butt implants, but I did see a couple of before and after pictures of her breasts, and the after pictures show her with humongous breasts. She's admitted to having lipo. :smile:

Just saw a photo of one of her sister's (can't remember her name) but it showed her new breast implants too. :smile:

Do you know that for sure? There was a website a while back that showed 20 breast and you had to guess which ones were real and which ones were fake. No one that I knew of got them all right.

Her breast look real to me. She's not a small girl. There are some women who have naturally large breasts.

Kim is 5'3", she is not a big girl! :smile: