Celebs @ BAFTA Awards 2008

1. Keira Knightley keeps it classy in a tiered Valentino column gown at the Orange British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA Awards 2008) at the Royal Opera House in London on Sunday.
    Keira, 22, is nominated for Best Leading Actress for her work in Atonement. Other contenders for the title include Cate Blanchett (Elizabeth: The Golden Age), Julie Christie (Away From Her), Marion Cotillard (La Vie en Rose) and Ellen Page (Juno).

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg
  2. Jessica Biel continues to rock out her bleached blonde hair at the Orange British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA Awards 2008) at the Royal Opera House in London on Sunday.

3. Sienna Miller (in Dior) arrives at the Orange British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA Awards 2008) at the Royal Opera House in London on Sunday.
    Sienna, 26, is nominated for The Orange Rising Star Award, with the winner voted for by the public. Also up for the award are Shia LaBeouf, Ellen Page, Sam Riley and Tang Wei.

4. These are beautiful, thank you!

They all look good!

Jessica Biel reminds me of Portrait of X by John Singer Sargent:

[​IMG]

5. Kate Hudson
    [​IMG]

6. Marion Cotillard

[​IMG]

Tilda Swinton

[​IMG]

Viggo Mortensen

[​IMG]

Keira Knightley

[​IMG]

Eva Green

[​IMG]

Tang Wei

[​IMG]

7. Thandie Newton
    [​IMG]

Marion Cotillard
    [​IMG]

James McAvoy

[​IMG]

Julie Christie

[​IMG]

Daniel Day-Lewis

[​IMG]

Diablo Cody

[​IMG]

Emily Blunt

[​IMG]

Amanda Peet

[​IMG]

8. Javier Bardem & Marion Cotillard

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. It's nice to see stars looking so classy!

10. Emily Blunt looks stunning!

11. Kate Hudson

01.jpg 03.jpg 02.jpg 04.jpg
  12. Marion Cotillard reminds of of Rachel Weisz (The Mummy etc) a bit and she was so overwhelmed when she won!

James McAvoy( with his wife Ann-Marie Duff) I just loved him in Rory O'Shea was here even before he was the adorable Mr Tumnus in Narnia

Emily Blunt/Thandie Newton just gorgeous!!

13. kate looks more and more like goldie with each passing day (not a bad thing - i adore her!)

14. Did Kate Hudson use Beyonce's stylist? I've never seen her look so sparkly (and that ain't a good thing!)

15. she is so freakin pretty!