Celebs and Models with their speedys

1. HEY guys i know tons of us adore our speedies. well, celebs and models do too. and ive got pictures to prove it! haha

SOURCE: East News and The Fashion Spot Stars Style threads and some from my so-called "archives". haha

%25C7%25EC%25B4%25F5_modelpcp_download0_%25282%2529-ciara_nugent-madam86.jpg

5c_1.JPG

00030m.jpg

1133.jpg

005263261pp.jpg

Audrey.jpg

en000921521360lm.jpg

f6-madam86.jpg

f1176bi.jpg

hd35ej.jpg

2. hil14xg.jpg

hil39ly.jpg

Hilary_HaylieDuff032306_01.jpg

lindsaylouis2.jpg

lv78tk.jpg

marykate.jpg

michelle williams.jpg

model.jpg

purty.jpg

sb11.jpg

same source

Tanja likes this.
  3. Thank you for sharing!:amuse:

4. Thanks for sharing!! That actually encourages me to keep my speedy!

5. Aaw thanks sunnyKat and tanja. it's actually my first time to start a thread and im glad you guys appreciate it.

TANJA, yes!! keep your speedy it's classic and it will last you a lifetime

btw, i made collages for you guys

for forums.JPG

Selena likes this.
  6. Nice work, hannapple! I really appreciate this!;) I do love my Speedy 25!:love:

Did I see a bear hanging on the Speedy from the bottom left picture? How cute!!!:lol:

7. yes it's a bear sunnykat!!! :smile:) you know i'd post on this thread even youre the only one who views it. ahahah. ill keep this thing alive single-handedly if i have to! haha. just kidding. GUYS, posts are welcome. haha.

71172_angieout.jpg

ashley tisdale.jpg

kate capshaw.jpg

EVEN STEVE MADDEN CAUGHT THE SPEEDY "BUG"
    joel madden.jpg

pam.jpg

model.jpg

tara.jpg

traci bingman.jpg

vlada.jpg

8. Great Pics! :love: my speedy all over again!

Selena

9. thanks SELENA.:amuse: glad i could help you rekindle your love for your bag.:love:

4.jpg

118uw.jpg

candid0025ne.jpg

lindsaylouis2.jpg

Hilary_HaylieDuff032306_01.jpg

Nicky Louis Vuitton Denim.jpg

10. i love this!!! even models who have enough money to replace them won't put them on the ground! thanks for posting this. it makes me feel so much less ocd. :smile:

11. I love the speedy so bad! it is the ultimate classic, I had one but sold it - now this thread and another on here about speedies has made me hanker for one again!!!!

12. I was ignoring my speedy b/c i got a bbag, but after seeing these pics i fell in love w/ it all over again. It just looks so great in pics, so classic.

13. OK that's it! I AM getting a speedy! I was waiting out for the damier to come out, but I think if I get the mono as well it will be well worth it! This thread has finally convinced me! Now, the only problem is, epi or mono or denim?

14. wow, lots of pics. Nice for sharing with us.