Celebrity Wedding Rings

This is how I feel about halos. It seems that is the only ring everyone wants, so that's all that is out there/promoted. My cousin is a jeweler and to listen to him talk about jewelry and rings, it's an interesting inside look into that field. But to each their own. For me, I think celeb e-rings have just become a "look how much money I can spend" instead of it being about love and commitment. But again, that's just me.

I love hearing the stories about how the man or woman put a lot of time and thought into the ring, even if it is a big ring. I've read stories about taking a family members gem and turning it into a ring, or like Jessica Beil, it's a big stone but Justin incorporated aquamarines because it is Jessica's birth stone. Or even in the fictitious world, like on SATC when Harry replicated Elizabeth Taylor's ring for Charlotte because he knew she loved ET. Those are the rings I like.

But again, that's just me. :lol:

Exactly, about celebrities trying to out do each other, what do they do with them after the inevitable divorce I wonder....

Reactions: LoverField
img.wennermedia.com/article-leads-vertical-380/brody-22e7b38e-50ea-4e57-acf7-a39062568b20.jpg

brodys fiancees ring looks like an oval solitaire. sorry about the link, i couldnt figure out how to add a pic on desktop- its way easier on the app

img.wennermedia.com/article-leads-vertical-380/brody-22e7b38e-50ea-4e57-acf7-a39062568b20.jpg

brodys fiancees ring looks like an oval solitaire. sorry about the link, i couldnt figure out how to add a pic on desktop- its way easier on the app

Here you go:

brody-22e7b38e-50ea-4e57-acf7-a39062568b20.jpg

Lindsay Lohan beautiful engagement ring -- a change from tradition she has a emerald center stone.

Can anyone tell me if that is a tradition in Europe not to use a diamond as the center stone?

Its lovely but I heard emerald rings are not good for everyday wear because the stone is not hard or at least enough for possible bumps...engagement rings are supposed to be worn everyday but I guess that huge ring is not worn everyday. i wear mine around the house and just take it off when I do the dishes. If it needs to be some colored stones, ruby or sapphire is much better choice for an engagement ring. Its closer to the moh score of diamonds

Reactions: Bagatha Christie