Celebrity Wedding Rings

Is it just me .... ? Some of these rings have diamonds so big that they look way too tacky. I don't mind a huge diamond on a necklace but for some reasons diamonds that look too big on a finger just feel tacky to me.

I like Eva Longoria's ring the best, so elegant and 'just right'. And I am not a fan of Tom Cruise's but I have to say he did a great job picking Katie's ring. Oh, does anybody like Brad Pitt's ring to Jennifer Aniston? I am sorry, I know he is an architecture fan and he should have some good design sense but I am not digging his design there ... reminds me of a snail or something. LOL.

I'm with you TravelBug....some of the diamonds are waaayy too blinging for me. I want a set that doesn't catch on everything - ie hair, clothes, etc - and you have to wonder if these large rocks catch on everything....

I also am not a fan of Jennifer Aniston's ring - I'm much more a fan of classic rings. I also wonder why you never really saw her wear the ring in public - mainly only ever saw her wear the matching Damiani wedding band Brad Pitt designed.....

I love Avril's ring.
attachment.php

Big, simple and Fab.

Ms. Lopez clearly has a thing for coloured (read: EXPENSIVE) diamonds - with her blue diamond from Marc Anthony and pink diamond from Ben Affleck...here are photos of that ring attached!

Attachments

• 105-jlo with engagement ring.jpg
    105-jlo with engagement ring.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 70,610
  • 107-jloring2.jpg
    107-jloring2.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 12,298
Found wonderful pics of Reese Witherspoon's wedding set...Asscher cut diamond from Neil Lane.

Going through these photos...it really is sad that she and Ryan Philippe have split! I always thought they were a wonderful couple.

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 13,299
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 11,859
  • 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 11,629
  • 141.jpg
    141.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 22,791
  • 105.jpg
    105.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 10,973
^^^^^ Well she wears a lot of her beautiful eternity ring, and here is a pic of it. Especially for you linzerella83 some more pictures of her engagement ring

Attachments

• Jen Garner.JPG
    Jen Garner.JPG
    1.8 KB · Views: 17,731
  • Jennife Garner2.JPG
    Jennife Garner2.JPG
    2.7 KB · Views: 9,716
  • Jennifer Garner.JPG
    Jennifer Garner.JPG
    3.5 KB · Views: 9,804