Celebrity Used Handbags

I have seen some resellers selling almost new bags from celebrities or socialites that have basically no wear because they get them as gifts or they are the type to wear something once, so the bags are in great shape and much cheaper than buying new. But I wouldn't care who the celebrity was.

I have Sharon Tate's antique "Richere Bag by Walborg" from the '60s. It's a beautiful crystal beaded evening bag and I fell in love with it when I saw it. It's in great condition now. When I received it, I had my seamstress stitch up the sides of the bag as they were a little loose. I didn't dare tell my seamstress whose bag it used to belong to (didn't want to freak her out), but when I went to pick it up, she was like," where did you get this bag? who did it used to belong to? it's a beautiful antique collector's bag." I know this may sound strange, but I notice that people receive vibes from the bag and are always asking me about it. I like to collect items from "Old Hollywood."

Reactions: katgoldatx
Considering the ease with which these highly paid celebrities can replace and buy bags, I wouldn't trust that they had been treated "gently" - Count me out.