Celebrity Sizes!

It's interesting to see what people from all over the world think about the size 0 debate?? Here in the UK I would say there is less aspiration to be a size 0 compared to other countries, not many places sell anything below a size UK 8 which is a US 6 I believe. A couple of retailers that have sold size 0 got a lot of slack for encouraging young girls to be that size. I have friends who are naturally slim and petite and find it hard to find clothes below a UK 8 so, I can see both sides to the argument.

IMO Just seeing all these celebrity's sizes makes me realise how unimportant size is....I think as long as the person looks confident, happy and comfortable they could be a size 0 or size 16 and still look amazing, I would never have guessed that these celebs were the sizes they are, with the exception of Ms Richie and Ms Bosworth! So their stylists are doing a great job of making the most of what they have!!

Frankly I really don't care what sizes these women are. You don't see men comparing what size clothes they wear. All I care about is if they are healthy and happy because lets face if you have to starve yourself you will not be happy even if you can fit into a size 00 dress.

Interesting... I've read that Eva is a "perfect" 0, and Catherine is a 6... so who knows what their real sizes are haha. You really have to consider height when determining size (I think Mandy Moore is 5'10" or so, but she sure does not look like a conventional size 10)... thanks for posting! :smile:

-Minal

ALOT of size has to do with height though. Two women could LOOK the same size but because of height the taller girl would naturally have larger measurments. Paris is taller so her being a bigger size (not that 4 is big LOL) doesn't surprise me. I would agree with Eva being smaller however she is my height.

I agree. Height has a lot to do with what size you wear. I'm 5'8" and have a BMI less than 18 which is supposedly underweight yet I wear a size 4. (Don't be alarmed, I've always been this size and I'm not saying that a 4 is big, I'm just saying that based on BMI, you would think I would wear a smaller size)

ya i have to say i always knew paris is a 4/6 not surprising because she is tall(er) and also i've seen her in real life and she wears size 28 jeans

ya I think eva should be a sz 0 or even 00 becuase she is very petite! And why is sz 0 left out of the picture why?

I think Kate Bwould look wonder ful as a sz 2, because we're both the same height, 5'7... and being a size 00 is just not right!

I'm a sz 0 and I'm being told to put on more weight