Celebrity Secrets/Rumors

This A list actress has a squeaky clean reputation and for the most part is well deserved. EXCEPT for the little scam she loves to play when fulfilling her shoe fetish. One thing about having children is they make a great cover story. Our actress had no fear when she had the children in tow. Pair after pair of shoes would be tried on and discarded. Too small, too big, just not right, until the salesperson would have twenty or thirty boxes of shoes out amongst our actress and her offspring. At that point she would be pleasant and ask the salesperson to just try one more pair. When the salesperson was in back, our actress would make an even bigger mess while taking three or four pairs of shoes and hiding them amongst strollers, backpacks and other baby necessities. When the salesperson would come back, our star makes an excuse about a toddler needing to eat or needing a bathroom and quickly leaving. Our star does not need the money, she just loves the thrill. Word has made the rounds among stores but no one wants to lose her business so they just keep quiet and let her play her game.

(ibid)

It doesn't say how many kids the actress has, but we know it's more than one. Hmmm, I don't know, but I'm really intrigued.

I can't imagine Reese doing this. We rarely see her even going out with her kids, not to mention shopping with them. But Zeta-Jone, why not? I've seen pics of her doing shopping with her kids, nanny etc.

I have heard that Vin Diesel is gay. That Arnold Swartzennegger has major problems with his kidneys due to past steroids (that is why no more pics of him w/ his shirt off). These all come from the medical field...:wtf: Jodie Foster is gay (A friend met her at a benefit in chicago).

I live on Long Island, New York and Kevin Connolly (Entourage, dated Nicky Hilton) was born and raised only a few towns away from me.

One Saturday night, my girl friends and I went to this bar/club that this guy that I know, owns. When we got there, I immediately spotted Kevin and we hung out with him the rest of the night.

He was nice, short, smoked a lot of cigarettes and flirted like crazy. This was while he was still dating Nicky Hilton. Anyway, at the after party, he was smoking weed and kept telling me that I looked hot in my skirt.

Then he "disappeared" for a while.

About 20 minutes later he comes out of a bathroom with 3 girls and they were all so high. The guy that owns the bar is a good friend of Kevin's (they went to high school together), and the bar owner is a HUGE coke head.
My friends and I knew IMMEDIATELY that he was on coke because of the way he was acting.

Soon after his bathroom break, he left with 2 of the girls!!!!
A week or so later, Nicky found out he cheated on her and broke up with him. Poor thing didn't know that the pig was doing it all along.

Attachments

• KC picture.JPG
    KC picture.JPG
    164.6 KB · Views: 73
hey ghost55!

did she tell your friend she was gay or did she observe that she was gay? i have read numerous times that this was a fact. not doubting your word just curious. thanks!

Again, from E!'s Answer *****:

Her answer to the question: "Which Celebrities are Superstitious?"

1. Which singer will reportedly never begin a live performance until she has hugged her brother?
a. Janet Jackson, who is now on a first-name basis with the entire crew of Air Dubai
b. Kelly Clarkson, who then launches into "Breakaway," thus confusing her entire family
c. Madonna, just so she can be told that she still has some soft parts, somewhere
2. What is Lara Flynn Boyle's lucky number?
a. Seven, because she's creative like that
b. Seven, because that's the number of pomegranate seeds she allows herself to eat each week
c. Seven, because that's the number that comes after nine, see, and that's so, like—oh, just shut up
3. Who must cut up his or her banana into seven pieces every morning?
a. Prince, because he is Prince, and he is fon-kay
b. Woody Allen, just in case anybody thinks he has lost his neurotic genius
c. Lara Flynn Boyle, because it's Lara Flynn Boyle's lucky number
4. What fearful performer told Jet magazine, "If a black cat walks in my path, I turn around and go home, even if I'm on my way somewhere"?
a. Cuba Gooding Jr., who still does, in fact, on rare occasions, go somewhere
b. Missy Elliott, whose giant entourage suddenly makes a good bit of sense
c. Whitney Houston, because Bobby Brown has spies everywhere, man—I mean everywhere
5. Who likes to touch grass for good luck?
a. David Beckham
b. Snoop, for good luck and good times
c. Katie Holmes, who savors every moment she is outside
6. Cameron Diaz...
a. Knocks wood "all day long," as she puts it
b. Always seems so lost, scared and sad
c. Wears a necklace a friend gave her to ward off aging
d. All of the above
7. Which actor secretly carried what kind of human body part to a recent Oscar night?
a. Thomas Haden Church, who squired around a shrunken head he'd purchased in Africa
b. Matthew McConaughey, who clutched a small pouch of leg hair from Lance Armstrong, because...what, can't two guys just be really close friends?
c. Kate Bosworth, who carried a human skeleton—a silent warning of what can happen when you eat more than two meals a week
Official Answer Key
  1. Clarkson
  2. Seven
  3. Woody
  4. Missy
  5. Beckham
  6. All of the above
  7. Church

This is in answer to the question: "What Goes On In Those Ultra Exclusive L.A. Nightclubs?"

Without the stars in them, the clubs are all kind of the same. Sure, they range from boxy to homey, plush to techno, but really, an ottoman is an ottoman is an ottoman, unless it has Lindsay Lohan's barf on it. Then it's an eBay treasure.
I know that brief description won't satisfy you bloodsuckers, so...some grudging details:
• All of the clubs are dark inside. There are no brightly lit clubs. That's just ridiculous.
• A few years ago, clubgoers cared more about who was working the door than what the door looked like. (The once hot Concorde, where Jessica Simpson held her 23rd birthday, was little more than a box with no sign out front.) But lately, club owners have begun to zazz up their furnishings, offering tables with a bit of scrollwork on them or miniature palm trees or colorful but nonthreatening pieces of art.
Over at Hyde in Los Angeles, some visual terrorist has paired gold lighting with faux-crocodile furniture. At the semiprivate Plumm in New York, everything is red and brown--boxy red light fixtures on the ceiling, obnoxious, bourbon-will-be-served-in-the-library wood paneling, etc. And last year, before people got sick of Teddy's in Hollywood--a club so exclusive even the manager would text message herself, begging to get on the list--they raved about its homey vibe.
"It used to smell like lavender candles," one veteran clubgoer sighs to this B!tch. "Big, plush couches--like you were in someone's living room."
• Most clubs have a side door--so that, say, Jessica Simpson can meet up with, say, Dane Cook and still enjoy some plausible deniability.
• Most clubs have velvet ropes outside, to intimidate people who are not Wilmer Valderrama. Those non-Valderramas tend to start lining up, on its hot night, at about 10 p.m. or so. Then some harpy with a bullhorn emerges and barks that there will be no cameras inside, or she will personally have you banned from every other club in Los Angeles until you die, or until she OD's on Oxycontin and forgets everything she just said.
Then five select nobodies are allowed past the ropes. Then the bullhorn lady comes back and announces that the club is "at capacity," and the "fire marshal has left us no choice" but to close the list. Then Vanessa Minnillo pulls up to the curb and walks in.
• The only other staple at nearly every celebrity-obsessed club in the nation: the tables at which no one is allowed to sit. I am speaking of the cozy, low-slung booths with the little tent signs that say "reserved." That sign means, unless one's last name is Hilton, or one is willing to part with $200 to $400 for a bottle of vodka paired with a tiny carafe of orange juice, you may absolutely not park yourself at those tables. Even if no one comes to claim them...all...night...long.
That still not enough for you? Here, then, your obligatory tale of cocaine:
"When three girls all pile into the same bathroom stall together," the clubgoer says, "they're not peeing."