Celebrity Rehab w/ Dr Drew

1. Anyone watch this? For some reason I can't copy the pics.

"Celebrity Rehab" is the first television series to chronicle the dramatic, unscripted real life experiences of a group
    of actual celebrities as they make the life-changing decision to enter themselves into a drug, alcohol and addiction
    treatment program with the sincere desire to achieve true rehabilitation and recovery.
  2. Using the term celebrity very lightly. I haven't watched it yet, but I want to.
  3. shasha soo true...I heard all about this on the radio this morning. They kept playing a clip from that Jessica Sierra chicks court hearing when the judge said You aren't a celebrity, you're a drug addict! lol I listened to some guy on there totally just babbling then they get him a medic..Sounds like a train wreck!
  4. I like Dr. Drew. Much better than Dr. Phill. He seems sincere and knowledgeable.
  5. ^ ITA. I can't stand Dr. Phil.
  6. This show definitely has some Fine Quality Trash Potential, as does any show that features Chyna Doll.

I am so creating a Tivoid timer for every new episode!
  7. This show should be interesting. I was shocked when I saw Jeff Conway he look horrible!

I can't believe Mary brought sex toys to a rehab! Wth was she thinking??
  8. im so watching this show, some of the celebirites that are on ther ei had no idea they had a substance abuse problem
  9. ^^As with all shows with "celebrity" in the title on vh1/mtv/etc. :lol:
    I only saw the guy babbling on the end. I recognized only Bridget Nielsen & Chyna Doll, from the few minutes I saw. :shrugs:
  10. Mary Cary or whatever brought sex toys with her...is that her addiction? Just checking. :sweatdrop:
  11. I don't believe she's ever had a thought in that brain her whole life. Except maybe her brilliant plan to run for governor.
    Yeah... this show was out of control! Issues!!!!
  12. I watched the opening episode last night...and well..its going to be interesting I think. Sad....but interesting.

Jeff Conway (sp) is a total mess. Really a shame.
  13. Xanax and alcohol those are her addictions.
  14. I just watched this and I have to say...I LOVE IT!!!! Total DRAMA! Kinicky is wack! My butterfly guy scares me a little....way out of control, it was very scary to see the look of addiction in that guys eyes. Im really looking forward to seeing these people recover.
  15. I have it set on my tivo.

Hopefully it'll send a message to kids that its not glamours & what can happen if you do drugs. If watching Jeff Conway doesn't keep you off drugs, I don't know what will.