Celebrity Pumpkin Patch Fun!

1. It was a celebrity packed pumpkin patch day of fun this weekend in LA. Heidi and Seal and their kids ( Leni, 3, Henry, 2, and Johan, 10 months) bumped into Courteney Cox and David Arquette with their daughter Coco,3 .
    Tobey Maguire and Jennifer Meyer also hit up the pumpkin patch with Ruby 11 months, for her first Halloween.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg
  2. They all look so cute!
    More pics.

06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg
  3. Aww! They all look adorable!

4. Tobey Maguire and wife Jennifer Meyer with Ruby!

5. haha, looks like fun - his shirt is awesome :roflmfao::
    [​IMG]

6. Grey's Anatomy actor Justin Chambers, 37, and wife Keisha took their five children to the pumpkin patch this weekend too. The couple have five children; Isabella, 10, fraternal twins Maya and Kaila, 8, Eva, 6, and Jackson, 5.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg
  7. Love love love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Mark Wahlberg and longtime girlfriend actress/model Rhea take their two children, Ella, 4, and Michael, 19 months, for some family fun time in L.A. on Sunday — pumpkin picking!
    Ella also enjoyed a pony ride and the bouncie Pumpkin, while Michael enjoyed some extra time with mommy Rhea walking around looking at pumpkins

9. I love picking out pumpkins! (I just hate carving them!)

For the past couple years, when I was living at home, we'd go to Wilson Farms to pick out a pumpkin. Every year we'd come home with not only the pumpkin but a couple of those little gourds and a sugar pumpkin.

(I'd see the sugar pumpkin and fall in love with it. I think they're adorable!)

10. Actress Michael Michele, 41, and her son J. Brandon, 2 1/2, were spotted at Mr. Bones Pumpkin Patch over the weekend.

02.jpg 01.jpg
  11. all are such cute pics.

12. Cute!!

13. How cute!

14. Awe.

15. Actress Tori Spelling, 34, did a pumpkin photoshoot with son Liam Aaron, 7 months, last Wednesday in North Hollywood.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg