Celebrity ***** Fests !!

Jan 23, 2006
terinicollette.jpg
blank.gif
blank.gif
This plucky pair of Desperate Housewives fight both sides of the screen. Rivalry began when Teri scooped the prize role of Susan Mayer and there was also squabbling over a particular long-haired lover after Nicollette started dating Michael Bolton two seconds after Teri and has since been calling the disappearing star too skinny and unattractive.

coleenalexcat.jpg
blank.gif
blank.gif
Coleen Mclaughlin, fiancee of Wayne Rooney and Alex Carran who is engaged to Steven Gerrard have also had a rift to end their friendship. In usual diva style the squabble boils down to Coleen taking the limelight away from Alex in the fashion stakes after Colleen's curves proved to be more popular than Alex's slender size 8 frame.

jemimaliz.jpg
blank.gif
blank.gif
When Elizabeth Hurley remarked that her ex Hugh Grant would never tie the knot with current squeeze Jemima Khan everyone sat back and waited for the fireworks. The gloves are now off and Jemima is set to do battle with the actress in a series of upcoming television interviews where she plans to reveal her true feelings about the 'Bedazzled' star.
blank.gif
mischapariscat.jpg
blank.gif
blank.gif
When it comes to having a good ol' ***** those famous folk aren't afraid to sharpen their claws. Mischa Barton stepped into the ring lately claiming Paris was 'jealous of anyone her age who is more successful.' Paris' comeback? 'I don't even know the girl...but she seems to be spending a lot of time thinking about me.' Don't we all Paris, don't we all.

christinakelly.jpg
blank.gif
blank.gif
It all started when Kelly referred to Christina as an unmentionable ladies' part and spiralled out of control from there. Some of Ozzy's wild antics have clearly rubbed off on Kelly after friends said she often tortures a voodoo doll of Christina at home. Christina has only commented to say 'She is the nastiest person I have ever, ever seen.' Miaow.
angejenn.jpg
We all took sides in the Jen and Ange debate, bought the T-shirt and now after months of silence Jennifer has finally snapped. Speaking out the friends star said, 'I think fidelity is very important in marriage. It's men who usually do the cheating. I'm sure if we did a poll it would turn out it was more men than women.' Wonder who she could mean?

jordanjodiecat.jpg
blank.gif
blank.gif
Despite having similar cup sizes the pair are far from becoming bosom buddies when, after Jodie announced her dream was to be 'as big as Jordan' (in fame not size) Jordan replied 'she'll never be as big as me, look at her nose and her boobs, she's ugly.' Fair enough but you know

matthewsjp.jpg
blank.gif
blank.gif
We all loved Carrie in Sex and the City but it seems the fashionista is not all as she seems in reality after filming Failure to launch with Matthew McConaughey. On Oprah Matthew struggled to describe SJP before saying, 'Great comedic timing, very peculiar, too. Man, she's a very interesting woman,' and we all know what 'interesting' means.

parisolsencat.jpg
blank.gif
blank.gif
The blonde bombshell seems to have made it her New Year's resolution to pick a fight with any celeb within reach. Rivalry between this pair started when Paris began dating Mary-Kate Olsen's ex, Stavros Niarchos. Paris has done everything she can to keep her man including dragging him off to a toilet cubicle at a party to show him her...um, true feelings. What, there wasn't a Hilton nearby?

blank.gif
blank.gif
ulrikatess.jpg
blank.gif
blank.gif

After Ulrika described Tess as a 'good example of the young crowd of young presenters who are pretty useless' Miss Daly certainly packed a punch with her retort stating 'I'd hardly call her a Jeremy Paxman...come and tell me to my face, Ulrika - and we'll have a little chat about it.' Let's hope it's not with her 6 foot 5 husband Vernon behind her.

I saw that Oprah interview with Matthew, and in the cutline they make it seem like he said it in a bad way, in my opinion he didn't at all! *hrrmpf* haha

I can totally see Paris being jealous of everyone. But I'd put alot of money on Mischa, Mary-Kate and all the others being petty and vindictive people also. Isn't everyone in Hollywood these days? :graucho:

lost-year2-evangeline-lilly-kate.jpg
Lilly Blasts 'selfish' Hilton-types.... Lost beauty Evangeline Lilly has blasted socialite Paris Hilton and her partygirl pals for living a selfish existence.
The Canadian actress tries to spend as much time away from Tinseltown as possible and prefers to spend her free time relaxing in Hawaii or doing charity work.
She says, "(I need to help people or I'd be) no better than the Paris Hiltons of the world, waltzing around with their Louis Vuitton bags and their little dogs.
"Those people couldn't give a rat's a*s if somebody was starving in the street next to them".

According to reports Victoria Beckham and Coleen Mc Loughlin were furious that Alex Curran was photographed with the latest arm candy in Germany last week.
Curran, fiancée of England midfielder Steven Gerrard, was snapped by the paparazzi carrying this summer’s must have bag a £2,400 Chloe snake skin tote.
Both Coleen and Victoria already had the exclusive bag, but were enraged that Alex was pictured with hers first.
According to Grazia magazine, the pair then got their assistants to get on the phone to Harvey Nichols to find out if any other Wag’s had the same bag.
While in Baben Baden the girls spent over £1 million which included shopping, hotel accommodation, beauty treatments and meals out.
Patricia Johnson