Celebrity Beauty Trademarks: How hot are they without them?

1. Imagine if the signature features of some of the hottest female celebrities were taken away... do they still look hot?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Personally I think Kirsten Dunst looks better with her teeth fixed! :tup:

2. OMG, Angelina looks like Jennifer Aniston without the lips!

3. Scarlett and Angie, Oh no! Cindy, yes and Kirsten, yes! Teeth fixed. Who was the other person?

4. Scarlett and Angie are scary. :smile:

5. The redhead looks like a man either way.

6. oh this thread is a riot !!!!!!

7. i think kate walsh is beautiful with either color, but her red hair is SO amazing.

the others all look weird.

8. Angie looks out of proportion and odd without her lips.
    Cindy & Kiki look fine.

9. Kristen Dunst should really take a look at that picture and get her teeth fixed. I am not a fan of kate walsh but she looks good in either hair color. Angie eww and scarlet yukk, now those woman need there trademark....lol

10. Wow, that's some great photo-shopping!

11. I agree, it changes the whole shape of her face.

Cindy looks great either way - her mole has never detracted from her beauty as all but at the same time, it doesn't really make her who she is anymore. It used to make her stand out a little from all the other models, but now the sheer fact that she is still amazing and looks better than most of the models around now makes her just CINDY and you don't really even notice it anymore.

12. Gosh! The photoshopping jobs are incredible here!

13. I agree!

The pics of Scarlett and Angelina shook me the most.

14. Other than Angie they all look good. Angie does look a lot like Jennifer A with those lips. Kirsten looks a lot better with teeth fixed.

15. i always though kate walsh looked like a man