Celebrities/Socialites and Their Valentino - PICS & CHAT

1. [​IMG]
    Katherine Heigl with a Leopard-print Side Bow Tote and wearing (I think) a Valentino dress
  2. [​IMG]
    The one and only Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester) with an Alice Satchel on Gossip Girl (God! I love her)
  3. Not a Katherine Heigl fan, but that outfit is HOT!!! I was looking for an outfit to wear to a b-day party in a couple weeks, I might have to copy this!
  4. OMG...I have Nicky Hilton's Valentino Maison Studded Bag in Black.
    I lov that bag... :smile:
  5. What about Angelina & Zahara with their matching Valentino handbags?
  6. [​IMG]
    A Catch/Signature Satchel on Beyonce's arm
  7. [​IMG]
    Another picture of Anna Dello Russo's Valentino outfit, snapped by Tommy Ton on Paris Fashion Week
  8. [​IMG]

The bag on the right is a Valentino Studded Satchel from FW2006 or SS2007. Tommy Ton snapped this picture on Paris Fashion Week (SS2011)
  9. Looooove the Bag!:nuts:
  10. [​IMG]
    Catherine Zeta-Jones and a Valentino bag.

Sarah Jessica Parker with a SS2011 Valentino Rockstud bag.
  11. i have this jacket and skirt set, its one of the softest leather pieces i've ever felt, its nice to just pet LOL

Love Catherine's red Valentino bag!!!

Amanda Seyfried's black tote with multicolor flowers was from Spring 2010 I think if I recall correctly...it was stunning!
  12. zoe-saldana-and-Valentino-Laceland-Tote.jpg
  13. Jessica Alba with a Black Rockstud Shoulder Bag:

Jennifer Love Hewitt with a Caramel Premier Bow Hobo:

Jessica Simpson with a 360 Sequins Bag:

Molly Sims and a Primavere Leather Tote:

Kristen Bell in a Valentino dress and bag:
    molly-sims-and-valentino-primavera.jpg kristen-bell-valentinofull.jpg js-360sequins.jpg jessica-alba-rockstudbag.jpg jennifer-love-hewitt-premierbowhobo.jpg