Celebrities Love Their Blackberry's *pics*

1. :drool:.....& I ain't talkin' the kind that grow on trees!!

%BLACKBERRYashlee_simpson_bb8700.jpg %BLACKBERRYcameron_diaz_curve.jpg %BLACKBERRYclaire-danes-blackberry.jpg %BLACKBERRYCURVEcameron_diaz_curve_skin.jpg %BLACKBERRYhilary_duff_098.jpg
  2. Some more celebs who drool over their juicy BB's!

%BLACKBERRYhilary_duff_3Bs.jpg %BLACKBERRYJay-Z_BB8800.jpg %BLACKBERRYjessica_biel_guns.jpg %BLACKBERRYjohn_mayer_blackberry_curve.jpg %BLACKBERRYjohn_mayer_blackberry_tour.jpg
  3. and some more.

%BLACKBERRYKate_HUDSON.jpg %BLACKBERRYkate_walsh_02.jpg %BLACKBERRYKatherine_McPhee_excited.jpg %BLACKBERRYlauren_conrad.jpg %BLACKBERRYlindsay_lohan_bb8800.jpg
  4. :smile:

%BLACKBERRYlindsay_lohan_rehab.jpg %BLACKBERRYMADONANmadonna_773624r.jpg %BLACKBERRYmadonna_bb8700g_nyc.jpg %BLACKBERRYmadonna_handful_o_blackberry.jpg %BLACKBERRYNicky_Hilton_BlackBerry_8800.jpg
  5. The future's bright.......

The future's BlackBerry! :yahoo:

%BLACKBERRYnicky-hilton-blackberry-curve.jpg %BLACKBERRYnicole_richie_pregnant.jpg %BLACKBERRYparis_hilton_bb-curve447248.jpg %BLACKBERRYparis-n-puppy.jpg BLACKBERRYblog_stewart_morton03.jpg
  6. I can't get enough of my BlackBerry...and it seems neither can these celebutantes! :wlae:

%%BLACKBERRYeva-longoria-curve.jpg %%BLACKBERRYjessica_biel_4325.jpg %%BLACKBERRYnatalie_portman_blackberry_curve.jpg %%BLACKBERRYParis_BlackBerry_Curve-0309899.jpg %%BLACKBERRYrihanna_blackberry_curve.jpg
  7. Plenty more where these came from......they're everywhere!

%%%BLACKBERRYGisele_Bundchen_bb.jpg %%%BLACKBERRYguesswho_blackberry_curve.jpg %%%BLACKBERRYjared_leto-2.jpg %%%BLACKBERRYlindsay_lohan_back_to_blackberry_curve.jpg %%%BLACKBERRYlindsay_lohan_blackberry_thumb.jpg
  8. :graucho:

%%%BLACKBERRYmaggie-gyllenhaal-finger.jpg %%%BLACKBERRYParis_BlackBerry_Curve-034299.jpg %%%BLACKBERRYparis_hilton_bb_nose.jpg %%%BLACKBERRYparis-n-friend.jpg %%%BLACKBERRYRachel_Bilson.jpg
  9. Jennifer Aniston

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg
  10. :heart::heart::heart:

%%%BLACKBERRYreese_witherspoon_ass.jpg £££BLACKBERRYcourtneycox_bbonhip.jpg £££BLACKBERRYfoxybrown_missing.jpg £££BLACKBERRYGisele_Bundchen.jpg £££BLACKBERRYhilary_duff.jpg
  11. AND SOME MORE.

Hey Karo! Thanks for the piccies. Hope you're okay!! :tup:

£££BLACKBERRYsophia-bush-blackberry.jpg ^BERRYeva_longoria_blackberry_curve2.jpg ^BERRYparis_curve_43452345.jpg ^BERRYrumor_willis.jpg ^BLACKpariscurve.jpg
  12. More More More.

$BERRY.jpg $BERRYbrad_pitt_8800.jpg $BERRYbritney_blackberry_8700.jpg $BERRYeva_longoria_blackberry_curve.jpg $BERRYhayden-panettiere-blackberry-8800.jpg
  13. and two of my faves!

$BERRYkate_hudson_bb8800.jpg $BERRYkatie_holmes_bb8700.jpg
  14. Hi Beast, another great thread!
    I'm doing fine and I hope you're OK too :smile:

Courteney Cox

courteney_ilsole.jpg courteney2.jpg courteney3.jpg courteney4.jpg
  15. Eva Longoria

eva1.jpg eva2.jpg eva3.jpg eva4.jpg