Celebrities and their Roger Vivier Bags

1. Is it ok if we make a thread like this? I'm in love with Roger Vivier bags, and i think it'd be cool if we have a thread like this to share pics.

Anyway. Here I start with 2 Katie Holmes pics:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    both from katieholmes.com

Please post away :smile:
  2. I have never heard of these bags, but I am enjoying the pictures. Can't wait to see more.:smile:
  3. Wow I thought he was super famous. My bad I think. He has amazing designs - here's a video where you can see his latest collection:

And here are 2 more Katie Holmes pics:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
  4. :shrugs:me either
  5. Nice! I've never heard of these bags either, but now I want to know more! Where do they sell them? I probably couldn't afford one, but it sure would be nice to see them IRL or on a website!
  6. Here's Jennifer Aniston with her RV clutch:

7. Those are very nice! You don't hear about this brand too often...do they specialize more in clutches?
  8. This is the first time I heard about this brand, but I like his designs.

Blufly.com is legit, and their item are new not used.
  9. My first time hearing about them too. I'll definitely be checking bluefly out myself.
  10. Same here. Thanks for introducing us!
  11. Roger Vivier is known for his shoes- he's a famous French shoe designer and I believe he is credited for inventing the stiletto spiked heel. I think he may have designed shoes for Christian Dior too.
  12. The clutches are beautiful! Thanks for sharing this brand with us! I'm headed off to bluefly right now...