Celebrities and Their LVs ***** COMMENTS ONLY *****

I am sorry, but Teresa Guidice....you were not-that-long-ago convicted of financial fraud, and you're carrying luxury handbags? Trash.

Why shouldn't she carry her "luxury handbags?" Is she expected to have a bonfire and throw away all her nice things and walk around in rags? I'm not her biggest fan but I don't see anything wrong with her using nice things.

Why shouldn't she carry her "luxury handbags?" Is she expected to have a bonfire and throw away all her nice things and walk around in rags? I'm not her biggest fan but I don't see anything wrong with her using nice things.

Let me clarify. If they're handbags she already owned...fair game.
But if you're BUYING luxury items after you've been convicted of financial fraud, then that's just tacky.
If she had committed fraud which involved your money (which in a way it's all of our money since it was tax fraud), then would you want her buying luxury goods?

Last edited:
Let me clarify. If they're handbags she already owned...fair game.
But if you're BUYING luxury items after you've been convicted of financial fraud, then that's just tacky.
If she had committed fraud which involved your money (which in a way it's all of our money since it was tax fraud), then would you want her buying luxury goods?

There was a court order to seize the Giudices assests last June according to radaronline.com I think they are still in the process of liquidating. She is fighting it. If I were her lawyer, I'd tell her to do as a gesture of good faith. It doesn't look good to be walking around with a purse most American women can only dream of owning.

There was a court order to seize the Giudices assests last June according to radaronline.com I think they are still in the process of liquidating. She is fighting it. If I were her lawyer, I'd tell her to do as a gesture of good faith. It doesn't look good to be walking around with a purse most American women can only dream of owning.

You're right on the money.

I also think it is a cabas mezzo based on my count of the pattern. I have one and love the way it sits on my shoulder. It's a great tote for work or everyday. I have an older one and baby it now because they don't make it anymore.

Many have called the grunge boots worn by so many celebrities at the Met ball the "must have accessory of the season." They can have them - maybe I'm just too old but I lived through the grunge era of fashion (interestingly, Marc Jacobs was on the forefront of that) and it was interesting. But there's no need to revisit let alone paired with formal attire.

Reactions: litchi