Celebrities and Their Dior - CHAT

eminere™;21851875 said:
I think Sofia Vergara looks stunning with the Summer tweed Miss Dior. Her character should carry Dior in Modern Family!

Yeah she does! Both the Stone tweed Miss Dior and Lady Dior bags are so beautiful! I love how the charms on the Lady Dior version are also finished with a guilloché pattern. The finish keeps the charms looking new as they minimize the look of scratches.

Attachments

• M0550QTVE_M950_V1.png
    M0550QTVE_M950_V1.png
    248.1 KB · Views: 776
  • M0550QTVE_M950_V2.png
    M0550QTVE_M950_V2.png
    260.8 KB · Views: 794
  • M0550QTVE_M950_V3.png
    M0550QTVE_M950_V3.png
    216.9 KB · Views: 765
I absolutely LOVE Charlize Theron's nude and black silk gown! I always think there's something elegant and romantic about nude under sheer black fabricm especially black lace. I think my obsession stems from the dresses Galliano used in his Gaucho collection ads :lol:

I absolutely LOVE Charlize Theron's nude and black silk gown! I always think there's something elegant and romantic about nude under sheer black fabricm especially black lace. I think my obsession stems from the dresses Galliano used in his Gaucho collection ads :lol:
I think she looks stunning in the dress! And it really suits her too and the occasion of her film premiere. It's like Queen Ravenna in couture! :amuse:

Her dress is so much more sophisticated than Kristen Stewart's Marchesa dress. On the Marchesa dress, the way the lace is finished on the body almost looks cheap.

Attachments

• theron-stewart.jpg
    theron-stewart.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 764
Her dress is so much more sophisticated than Kristen Stewart's Marchesa dress. On the Marchesa dress, the way the lace is finished on the body almost looks cheap.

clearly charlize is the fairest of them all... also while i am excited for to watch snow white and the huntsman, i am appalled by the fact that i am supposed to be convinced that kristen stewart is fairer than charlize! :P

I agree, while I like Kristen's lace train, I'm not too keen on the bodice of her dress, I know it's the recent style/collection from Marchesa (I believe Blake Lively wore a dress with a similar bodice to the 100th episode of Gossip Girl), but it reminds me of Cheryl Cole's fashion risks and it's not a hit with me.

clearly charlize is the fairest of them all... also while i am excited for to watch snow white and the huntsman, i am appalled by the fact that i am supposed to be convinced that kristen stewart is fairer than charlize! :P

:roflmfao: I quite like Kristen, but I do agree that in their dresses, Charlize looks more elegant and refined, but Kristen is slowly taking her place in the fashion world and has some catching up to do! Charlize has the eternal youth elegance whereas Kristen is the fresh face of the fashion world for women

attachment.php

I love how the Lady Dior continues to be the choice of royalty :biggrin:

Re Kirsten Dunst's Pre-Fall dress, this is a classic example of how satin can be really unforgiving of wrinkles and creases - and is a material best suited to dressing for an occasion where you'll be standing only, not sitting. :P

eminere™;21954601 said:
Re Kirsten Dunst's Pre-Fall dress, this is a classic example of how satin can be really unforgiving of wrinkles and creases - and is a material best suited to dressing for an occasion where you'll be standing only, not sitting. :P

I took a look at the picture again after seeing your post, and now I notice the wrinkles and creases on the lower portion of her dress. It makes the look less flattering.

It's the same as some men's blazers and jackets. Certain fabrics are more wrinkle-prone, so it's not wise to lean against the back of a chair when wearing them (or otherwise the back gets wrinkles and creases).