Cartier

Celebrities and their Cartier Love Bracelets

Posted By eye candy Posted Jul 20, 2011

1. You're welcome. And thanks for posting a pic! :smile:

2. Great thread!

Mila Kundis is wearing her own RG Love bracelet throughout a fashion spread in August Elle. If someone knows how to find and post those pictures, they are lovely. She only wears the one and it looks simple and elegant throughout.

3. Guess I should add a picture of her with the bracelet. ;)

rosie-huntington-whiteley-and-michael-kors-linked-triangle-bikini-set-gallery.jpg
  4. I read she received her second Love bracelet from her mom as a "push present." Nice. :smile:

5. I think it was her mom's and preowned.
    Great thread!

6. Thank u. :smile: I did find one picture from Elle for everyone's viewing pleasure. ;) And another one from some random website.

mila-kunis-and-cartier-love-bracelet-gallery.jpg mila-kunis-and-justin-timberlake-elle-august-2011-6-large.jpg
  7. I think mama Kardashian gave all of her kids Cartier Love bracelets. Can she adopt me?

Kendell Jenner

Credit - TLFAN

cartier-love-bracelet-gallery.jpg
  8. What a great thread! thanks for all the eye candy!

9. Loooooooove this thread ! Long overdue ;). Thanks eye candy !!!

10. Fab thread, thanks eye candy! :smile:

I really love how Kourtney K wears hers - she was wearing it most of the time on K&K Take Miami - I was inspired to (think) about getting one as hers look so gorgeous, then I found out the price :faint: .....

11. #26 Jul 21, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
    [​IMG]

NICOLE RICHIE (from her twitter)

12. [​IMG]

KANYE WEST

13. I couldn't find it -- not the best look, IMO.

[​IMG]

14. What's the gold bangle on his right wrist?
    It looks like a "fatter" Love.

15. Yes that's the spread - thanks! Looks like she changed wrists at some point.