Celebrities and COACH.

1. Theres not much, but I thought I would start a thread anyway.

Katie Holmes used to be on the front page of the COACH website back in 2000!

[​IMG]

2. Few more.

sean.jpg c2.JPG c1.JPG
  3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Chili from TLC. You cant really tell here but shes rockin' the [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif][SIZE=-1]LEGACY MEDIUM STUDIO FLAP $228[/SIZE][/FONT] (also released on 2000).

[​IMG]

5. Teri Hatcher

[​IMG]

6. omg, I love this thread! I totally never knew that Katie Holmes was a Coach model

7. i like the bag on terri hatcher.

8. Oh, I love this thread, too! Post more pics, post more pics!

9. I found this through Google, but I dont recognize it at all. The caption under it on this website says its COACH (?).

Anyways! Presenting Mischa Barton!

[​IMG]

10. hm..don't recognize that bag either...but I do know I've seen a lot of coach stuff on the OC. And desperate housewives too!

11. Another I dont recognize, but showed up in the movie Hitch. Eva Mendez is known to rock COACH though!

[​IMG]

12. Great thread! I'm dying for more pics....

13. the one on eva mendez might be a prada or coach.. anyone who can confirm? :smile:

i've also seen eva langoria with a coach tote but i cant find the pic!

14. Oh crap! I think it is a Prada! I see a black thing on top, center! Looks like the Prada logo :shocked: Everyone, ignore that picture LOL :shame:

15. OOOH! Fun. Love the pics! I saw that one Mischa is using at an outlet a while ago.