Celebrating my new job..Maybe..

1. Hey everybody..Hope everybody had an awesome Holiday!! Got my Marc Jacobs Louis Vuitton DVD..Got about 10 minutes into it then had to make dinner..Damn the family life..LOL!! Anywho, I am writing because I need some advise and some enabling. I got a faboulous new job I'll be working in Macy's Client Relations here in Tempe, AZ!! Whoohoo!! Got me outta the crap hole I was in..So anyways.. with my new job comes a new raise..Eeeee..Another $1000 anually!! So as a gift to myself I wanna by a new Louis!! But I'm kinda blah about the new styles..Not saying there not super cute (just not me). And I have always been a mono-girl myself. But lately I have been eyeing the Damier. And I may have to go out and get a speedy but I'm not quite there about it yet. Maybe a small piece like a cles..Help me out..If I'm not COMPLETELY in love with Damier should I get a speedy??

2. Congrats on the new job!
    Maybe you can just wait a while until something really grabs your interest?
    There's no point in getting something that you don't love 100%.

3. speedy was my first damier. i was always a monogram girl,but now i just fell in love with damier and since bought saleya mm and now will be buying chelsea tote.
    i think speedy is a great bag

4. Would hang on the money and wait. Spring/summer styles will be out shortly. Maybe you'll see something then?!

5. ^^ Agree, wait until you find something you love.

6. I would wait until there's something 100% you want. No point in spending a lot of money for something you don't really like.

7. Congratulations on your new job! What a great way to start the new year.

8. congrats on the new job!!! Keep in mind a $1000 raise equals about $700 after tax... depending on your tax bracket. Save it up :smile:

9. Congrats on your new job... maybe buy something small like a Damier Pochette

10. Congratulations.

11. Congratulations on the new job. I agree with the other girls.. hang on to it and see what comes out. You'll find something that catches your eye.