Celebrating my 1000th post...

1. ...with a jewelry give-away! :nuts:

Just my way of saying thanks to all of you for the wonderful times! :heart: :yes::heart:

You have made me laugh, cry, hope, dream, and I have loved sharing with all of you! So here is what I'm giving away. A pair of 7.5mm Akoya pearl earrings in sterling silver. (Just made them today for the occasion! ) I'll cover the shipping, too. (even overseas)

Post if you want to be entered in the drawing, and I'll pick the winner at the end of the month.

lots of love!
    Pippi:flowers:

1000postpearls.jpg
  2. aWww.. how sweet of you! and congrats on the 1,000th posts! :drinks: here's to many more!!

3. Congrats to your 1000th! Those earrings look fab! Keep posting!

4. Congrats!

5. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
    congratulations!!!!!
    :wlae: :wlae: :wlae:

6. congrats and count me in

7. aww that so sweet. h mm i must think of something for my 1000th post, yet im only on lik 15 hahah. its ok. count me in though!

8. It just seems like the other day that I was where you are!:yes: It has been so fun here!:p

9. hey, congrats! those earrings are really pretty, i love pearls!

10. congrats!

11. Wow Pippi here's to 1000 more:yahoo: Those earrings are gorgeous, my mom used to call me Pippi long stockings because she used to always do my hair in two long braids. :rolleyes:

12. Congrats!

13. Awesome!! Congrats on your 1000th and cheers to thousands more!

14. I still wear my hair in two long braids now and again, but I'm used to the Pippi Longstockings thing. It makes it easy for people to remember my name.(My real name is Phillipa) But I always tell them my stockings are short.:lol:

15. congrats on your 1000th post!! mine is coming up soon!! The earrings are beautiful!!