Celebrate with me, my Petrols back......

1. Hi everyone, well here she is as bubbly and as gorgeous as ever. I pick up my Petrol from my good friend this morning and I am so happy to have her back in my hands.

For those of you that does not know (which I think is only a few...LOL) I sold this Petrol spy in a mad moment and truely regretted it ever since, I hunted high and low trying to find another super bubbly spy thats when I came on here for the first time looking, and its here where I made some super friends who tried to help me. Anyway got another Petrol and although bubbly was not as bubbly as my first.

Now the lady I sold the bag to has become one super friend and we have talk since I sold her the bag. She was in London this week and bought my old Petrol with her to resell to me. Think this is so fantastic of her and she will always be a special friend to me.

So ladies please celebrate with me :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: I have tried to show the bubbles in the pictures but if you saw this IRL you would be blown away

132_3229.JPG 132_3228.JPG 132_3230.JPG 132_3231.JPG 132_3241.JPG
  2. wow wow wow

its bubblier than an aero bar lol

gorgeous

Was she as lovely as you remembered, and what is her condition like now ??

congrats, its an amazing bag - really really wow

3. OMG OMG OMG Saich

No wonder you were on a downer for sooooo long,

It is trully trully amazing - I am so pleased for you

Conrgats congrats congrats

4. [​IMG]

OMG!! Hello there, bubblicious!! long time no see. You look as bubbly lovely as ever! :love: Isn't this the best petrol spy ever?:drool:

5. WOW, now that's a petrol spy!!! :drool:

I'm dying over here in extreme jealousy! So beautiful, congratulations once again. ;)

6. Oh you ladies are amazing, thank you.....

Yes she is just as bubbly as I remember and she is in perfect condition, my friend only carried her 3 times so she is just perfect. The pictures really do not do this bag justice as the whole bag is like one big bubble, there are just bubbles everwhere.......LOL me and my bubbles

7. Saich, you are too funny!!! CONGRATS on getting your baby back!!!:yahoo:

8. Saich -

As a Fendi Newbie, now I see what all the fuss is about with your Petrol spy bag! What an amazing bubbly spy. Congrats on the Mother & Child...errr Spy Reunion...:yahoo:.:yahoo::yahoo:

9. Definatley a beautiful bag! Glad she was able to find her way back home! :tender:

10. What a happy story!! I'd bet she's home to stay this time. It's wonderful to hear that you were able to get her back Saich.......this truly amazing looking Petrol spy.:party:

11. Congratulations!! You must be over the moon. :smile: I am so envious of your collection, I can't even tell you.

I actually mentioned you when I went into the Fendi boutique today to try on a Spy. The salesgirl was talking about the grain of the leather and I told her about someone I "knew" who called them bubbles. *L* She laughed.

12. Wow! That is a great story and a truly beautiful lovely bubbly spy! :love: Congrats :yahoo:

13. This is so cute....that you are reunited with your first Petrol love!! Congrats Saich!! What a happy ending!!:love:

14. Absolutely Gorgeous. Congrats and Enjoy.

15. What a cute bag.:love: If you ever want to sell it (again) let me know..... ;) ;)