Celebrate the start of the fall season: Let's see your october purchases :)

First time posting on this forum. Here is my most recent chanel purchase! It is a grey chevron reissue with gold hardware. It is a beautiful bag and is quickly becoming one of my favorites! The last pic is the rest of my Chanel family. Thanks for letting me share!

Love the bag! Did you get this in a boutique? What size is it?

First time posting on this forum. Here is my most recent chanel purchase! It is a grey chevron reissue with gold hardware. It is a beautiful bag and is quickly becoming one of my favorites! The last pic is the rest of my Chanel family. Thanks for letting me share!

Gorgeous! I usually don't prefer reissues, but yours is stunning [emoji173]️️

Do you mind posting the tag? Is this current season? Ty!

Thank you! I saw it the first time on a Chanel seller forum and they were asking $610 for it and people were interested in it!!
That's what made me call the 1-800 number and the cs rep told me what stores had them for sale. So now, I call regarding the pouch and price thinking it was $600 range and when the sa told me it was $475 I was like :oh:
I know!! I think sellers do this bc they know the demand for this piece and its hard to locate. I was able to get the Camilia pouch which is like a cosmetic case and it came damaged from Bergdorfs!!! They have no more and I can't keep a damaged piece. I have actually thought about keeping it even though it has a huge dent just because these cases are available no where..

Love the bag! Did you get this in a boutique? What size is it?

Gorgeous! I usually don't prefer reissues, but yours is stunning [emoji173]️️

Do you mind posting the tag? Is this current season? Ty!

Thank you! I got it from the Palm Beach boutique and was told that there were four more left in the US. It is a medium size (8.1 x 12.4 x 3.5 in), Style #: A37590 Y04634 2B697, from the 2015/16 Paris in Rome Collection.

The bag is still listed in the US website: http://www.chanel.com/en_US/fashion...lfskin-light.16A.A37590Y046342B697.c.16A.html.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: jchen815