~*Cee's (leaning) tower of minkoff!!*~

gloryanh said:
I have - she gets quite heavy but so gorgeous! You are on a rolll lol, crossing stuff off your wish list right and left!

Hey we all gotta suffer a little for the bags we love right?!?!?? :P the day i get to cross off DT ZIP MAM will be a very awesome amazing day!! I'm expecting 3 RM's this week - had to have them on hold until I got back from vacay - I'm soooo excited to get them!!!!

Hey we all gotta suffer a little for the bags we love right?!?!?? :P the day i get to cross off DT ZIP MAM will be a very awesome amazing day!! I'm expecting 3 RM's this week - had to have them on hold until I got back from vacay - I'm soooo excited to get them!!!!

Ooo, where did you go on vacay? Yea, I'm still waiting on the Plum MAM, they charged me 5/8 but it hasn't arrived yet... and the NR is in California, too!

How you feel about DT is how I feel about Glazed Almond! I've been looking at reveal threads from years ago, its so gorgeous! Although bags do change over time. Anyhow, can't wait to see your reveals!!

:woohoo:Can't wait to see! You have such a great taste in bags and I know these new ones are no exception!!!!

Ooo, where did you go on vacay? Yea, I'm still waiting on the Plum MAM, they charged me 5/8 but it hasn't arrived yet... and the NR is in California, too!

How you feel about DT is how I feel about Glazed Almond! I've been looking at reveal threads from years ago, its so gorgeous! Although bags do change over time. Anyhow, can't wait to see your reveals!!

went home for a wedding - 2 of our closest friends we've known for over 10 years got married :biggrin: - it was absolutely PERFECT!! i keep saying if i could relive that wedding over and over again, i would!! (of course, after reliving my own wedding that is! lol)

can't wait for u to get your plum MAM! i saw it at my NR and had to do everything in my power to NOT leave with it!! i'm waiting for a bag from cali too!!

we gotta find u that GA nikki! i think there was one on bonz a few months ago, no??

yay!!!!!!! i'm soooo happy this one finally got to me i literally ripped open the box it came in!! lol lol even more special that it came from an awesome seller and fellow minkette!!! :ghi5:

i normally like to tease, but forget it!!! it's too pretty just gotta reveal the whole thing!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 128
IT'S FIRST EDITION ELECTRIC BLUE 5-ZIP!!!! :woot::woot::woot: pics above taken in natural light while these next ones are taken indoors under yellow lighting

I LOVE THIS BAG!!!!! so glad to finally have a 5-zip in my collection. :biggrin: the leather on this baby is SOOOOOO smooshy and buttery!!! look at that GORGEOUS gunmetal hw - MY FAV!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_0013.jpg
    IMG_0013.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0012.jpg
    IMG_0012.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 130
Hi Cee, oh my goodness... Including all the others that I am still waiting for (yes, 1 per month didn't work) I have 9 MABs, 9 MAMs, 5 Mattie, 1 swing, 1 MAC (my mom took my navy luxe, lol), and 1 pouch = 26... I don't feel normal saying it, lol!

traveler, you're a doll!! i'd say DITTO!! what's your collection count now, i've lost track after each gorgeous one u keep adding!! :biggrin:

IT'S FIRST EDITION ELECTRIC BLUE 5-ZIP!!!! :woot::woot::woot: pics above taken in natural light while these next ones are taken indoors under yellow lighting

I LOVE THIS BAG!!!!! so glad to finally have a 5-zip in my collection. :biggrin: the leather on this baby is SOOOOOO smooshy and buttery!!! look at that GORGEOUS gunmetal hw - MY FAV!!! :happydance:

you rock that EB 5 zip so well! really love the look of your outfit with that bag. and the leather on that one looks so yummy!

I love the trio! Those are one-of-a-kind gems you got there!
FDL lining is unbelievable, right?
Btw, I love your shorts! :smile:

thx traveler! and YES, FDL is TDF!!!! i love it with your emerald MAB!!! :biggrin: cut-off shorts are back!!! although i don't think they ever left lol!!

Hi Cee, oh my goodness... Including all the others that I am still waiting for (yes, 1 per month didn't work) I have 9 MABs, 9 MAMs, 5 Mattie, 1 swing, 1 MAC (my mom took my navy luxe, lol), and 1 pouch = 26... I don't feel normal saying it, lol!

TWENTY-SIX!!! WHOOOO HOOOO!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: none of us are "normal" on here.... we're FABULOUS AND AHHHHMAZING!!!!!!! :drinkup::ghi5::party: