~*Cee's (leaning) tower of minkoff!!*~

What a lovely collection!!!! Your MAMM is cute as a button!!!!

and finally....a comparison of my original collection and where it stands today. it's so me and i love it! however, i do miss my almond MAB and wine nikki terribly.... i definitely have to get something WINE again! just waiting for the right one to pop up (ie wine MAM or nikki w/ siggy hw.... :girlsigh:)

You've inspired me - this weekend I'll have to do an updated family shot, now that the amount has almost doubled since I last took a group photo!!

Your bags are gorgy, Miss Cee! You have such a great variety of color and style. And you're absolutely right - the collection is never really done. I claimed I was RM content, but I just know that I'll cave before too long...I'm currently craving a pop of color....:P

aww you're so sweet eehlers!! :hugs:and YES PLEASE!! i really wanna see your gorgeous collection as it currently stands! that and any excuse to see Lady Jade and her fine sistas! :P do tell! anything in particular you're looking at??? :graucho: i have an old school MJ bag and wallet in transit and i'm so giddy with excitement for them to get here, yet i'm also lusting after a vintage stam (after all, it's the bag that got me to discover TPF in the first place!), but still constantly looking for my next great RM!! AND i think we're trying to start an SO for a BBW MAM w/ fuchsia zip! (what's wrong with this picture?!?!?!!! i really need help!!! or LOTS MORE MONEY!!! :lol:)

Ooooh, Cee...old school MJ? Tell me, tell me....what is it??? Though I had a rough start with my Blake, after some TLC, I absolutely adore him (for some reason my MJ Blake is a he rather than a she :P) - I die every time I reach in and feel that suede lining. I love the old school soft calf MJs...I've been considering a multipocket - would love either a dark brown or a plum, but only if I can find one in EUC with silver hardware. I feel ya on the Stam - it's such a classic and classy bag, but I haven't fully decided if it's 'me' yet - plus, I'm afraid it would be like Lay's potato chips - you can't have just one!!

Outside of that, I'm researching the Chloe Paraty - my ultimate dream bag. But it's gonna take quite a bit of saving to pull that one off!! Hence why I'm on a self-imposed bag ban right now (I'd like to buy the Chloe brand-spanking new rather than pre-loved).

But, of course, RM is my first love, so I'm sure there will be something that sidetracks me and pulls me out of my ban! :lol:

Ooooh, Cee...old school MJ? Tell me, tell me....what is it??? Though I had a rough start with my Blake, after some TLC, I absolutely adore him (for some reason my MJ Blake is a he rather than a she :P) - I die every time I reach in and feel that suede lining. I love the old school soft calf MJs...I've been considering a multipocket - would love either a dark brown or a plum, but only if I can find one in EUC with silver hardware. I feel ya on the Stam - it's such a classic and classy bag, but I haven't fully decided if it's 'me' yet - plus, I'm afraid it would be like Lay's potato chips - you can't have just one!!

Outside of that, I'm researching the Chloe Paraty - my ultimate dream bag. But it's gonna take quite a bit of saving to pull that one off!! Hence why I'm on a self-imposed bag ban right now (I'd like to buy the Chloe brand-spanking new rather than pre-loved).

But, of course, RM is my first love, so I'm sure there will be something that sidetracks me and pulls me out of my ban! :lol:

eehlers, YOU HAVE A BLAKE??? did u post in the MJ forum?? and what was the whole rough start about??? tell me!! well i'll give u a little hint... the bag i'm waiting for is blake's sister!!! ;) she's coming to me from an awesome fellow minkette. :biggrin: and LOL about the stam!!! hahaha seriously, especially looking at other people's collections! some have more than TWENTY!! it's like stam heaven over there on the MJ forums :P i'm patiently waiting for the perfect vintage one with the original red suede lining :girlsigh:. i really wish the older editions had the leather piece on the shoulder strap though.... the older ones look like the brass chains may dig into your shoulder. so basically i want a hybrid stam..... one with old school gorgeous suede lining but with the newer shape and updated shoulder strap!

in regards to the paraty..... :love: it's such a gorgeous bag!! i remember trying every size at saks!!! think how awesome it would feel to have a brand spankin new paraty!!! chloe is in another league! i really want a medium marcie but like u said, it's not exactly like RM... ie can't buy more than one in one sitting!! :lol: (it's like that with bal too... don't even get me started on bal...... :girlsigh:) - all in due time!!!

yess! i had a gorgeous wine nikki w siggy hw. it was so beautiful. i sold it a few months ago - i dont know what my obsession is with nikkis! i love the look, but hate the black hole feel of them. i guess that is why i stick with mams, because everything is within easy reach & they do start to smoosh & slouch with use. i really wish there was an in between reg & mini nikki! i wont be surprised if i buy another regular nikki hobo, though. just has to have siggy hw & be a good price.

oh, i love your mustard croc mamm! you wear your bags so well ceecee!

ceedoan said:
eehlers, YOU HAVE A BLAKE??? did u post in the MJ forum?? and what was the whole rough start about??? tell me!! well i'll give u a little hint... the bag i'm waiting for is blake's sister!!! ;) she's coming to me from an awesome fellow minkette. :biggrin: and LOL about the stam!!! hahaha seriously, especially looking at other people's collections! some have more than TWENTY!! it's like stam heaven over there on the MJ forums :P i'm patiently waiting for the perfect vintage one with the original red suede lining :girlsigh:. i really wish the older editions had the leather piece on the shoulder strap though.... the older ones look like the brass chains may dig into your shoulder. so basically i want a hybrid stam..... one with old school gorgeous suede lining but with the newer shape and updated shoulder strap!

in regards to the paraty..... :love: it's such a gorgeous bag!! i remember trying every size at saks!!! think how awesome it would feel to have a brand spankin new paraty!!! chloe is in another league! i really want a medium marcie but like u said, it's not exactly like RM... ie can't buy more than one in one sitting!! :lol: (it's like that with bal too... don't even get me started on bal...... :girlsigh:) - all in due time!!!

Do you have a Venetia coming your way??? I do, indeed, have a Blake! I think he arrived while you were on your trip, so you missed the drama - LOL. It's somewhere in the non-RM purchase thread. Short version - I bought it from Yoogi's and when it showed up, it looked my more dirty and faded than described. I was devastated. Turned out the 'rejuvenation' process YC did left a bunch of film and grime. Lots of TLC later, he was okay (thank goodness!). Turns out I have a sample! It's a Pomegranate Blake from Blake's first year of production. Pom was the only Blake that season which came with canvas lining. Mine, however, has burgundy suede lining! So I have a rare little MJ snowflake!

I can't wait to see yours! You're gonna love the soft calf!!!

Here's a pic of my Blake - the handsome boy.

Lol! I have an 05 Icy Taupe Stam with the burgundy suede interior and it is so heavenly (although a little heavy). Sometimes I think I might sell but can never actually do it. It's my only MJ.

Oh yeah...I did post in the MJ thread, asking for help when he arrived. I think it's called "Help! New to me Blake". I can't figure out how to link from my dang iPhone. :P

Fashion1 said:
Lol! I have an 05 Icy Taupe Stam with the burgundy suede interior and it is so heavenly (although a little heavy). Sometimes I think I might sell but can never actually do it. It's my only MJ.

The curse of the gorgeous suede lined MJs...the weight!! I almost sent my Blake back because of it, but couldn't do it. The style, the leather, the suede...I'll put up with the weight!

Cee - if you're doing okay with Rocco's weight, you should be good with MJ...I imagine the weights are similar.

Do you have a Venetia coming your way??? I do, indeed, have a Blake! I think he arrived while you were on your trip, so you missed the drama - LOL. It's somewhere in the non-RM purchase thread. Short version - I bought it from Yoogi's and when it showed up, it looked my more dirty and faded than described. I was devastated. Turned out the 'rejuvenation' process YC did left a bunch of film and grime. Lots of TLC later, he was okay (thank goodness!). Turns out I have a sample! It's a Pomegranate Blake from Blake's first year of production. Pom was the only Blake that season which came with canvas lining. Mine, however, has burgundy suede lining! So I have a rare little MJ snowflake!

I can't wait to see yours! You're gonna love the soft calf!!!

Here's a pic of my Blake - the handsome boy.

OMG UR BLAKE IS GORGEOUS!!! i'm glad everything turned out okay and u found such a one-of-a-kind bag!! :ghi5: i love the pomegranate color + silver hw - WOW!!!!! gosh, i would LOVE to feel that burgundy suede lining one of these days.... its looks amazing and i bet it feels even better than it looks!!

thanks for sharing the pic - now i'm even more excited to get mine!! she should be here early next week! :nuts:

ahhh it sounds so devine! i'm seriously getting obsessed with the burgundy suede lining over here!!! :lol: well it seems u have such a gem and are keeping her, but if u ever consider re-homing her.... u know where to find me! :P