CD My Dior or MJ Stam?

1. Which bag hould I get? Christian Dior My Dior Large Frame Bag in cognac or Marc Jacobs quilted Stam in ivory?
    Christian Dior My Dior Large Frame Bag
    Marc Jacobs quilted Stam
  2. I have the stam...but for some reason that dior is looking more appealing? I think it has a longer live span...not as trendy...imho!!! Both are great though!!
  3. I agree that the Dior is a classic and thus timeless BUT that stam is absolutely TDF! Get the Stam!
  4. Thanks for your input. Maybe I should get both...?
  5. even though i'm marc jacob's #1 fan, i would say get the dior...only because MJ bags are SOOOOOOO heavy!
  6. Stam! Stam! Stam!
  7. I prefer the Stam :smile:
  8. I'm so afraid of white, if I had to choose, I'd choose the Dior. But if I could get both, I'd get both....:push:
  9. my friend has the dior. it is really cute irl with the softest smooth leather. i have the stam, and love it to death! go stam! how about a stam in cognac from fall07 or truffle (see pic from eluxury below)...mmm

10. The cognac stam is lovely. But I've always wanted the stam in ivory. I've made up my mind that if I'm ever getting a Stam it'll be ivory :sweatdrop:
  11. i prefer the stam but that is only for aesthetics.
  12. I agree that the stam is a little trendier, so I think it depends on what you would use it for. Definitely the dior for more office-related stuff, but anything else...go with the stam! It makes a statement. And that statement is "I am a fantastic bag".
  13. I'm a Dior addict so I say go with the Dior! The bags hold up wonderfully and they feel so luxe and classy...:smile:
  14. I love the dior!
  15. Tough choice - both are gorgeous bags.

But I'd pick the Stam, because I'm a MJ girl.