CD My Dior or MJ Stam?

1. Which bag hould I get? Christian Dior My Dior Large Frame Bag in cognac or Marc Jacobs quilted Stam in ivory?
    Christian Dior My Dior Large Frame Bag
    [​IMG]
    Marc Jacobs quilted Stam
    [​IMG]

2. I have the stam...but for some reason that dior is looking more appealing? I think it has a longer live span...not as trendy...imho!!! Both are great though!!

3. I agree that the Dior is a classic and thus timeless BUT that stam is absolutely TDF! Get the Stam!

4. Thanks for your input. Maybe I should get both...?

5. even though i'm marc jacob's #1 fan, i would say get the dior...only because MJ bags are SOOOOOOO heavy!

6. Stam! Stam! Stam!

7. I prefer the Stam :smile:

8. I'm so afraid of white, if I had to choose, I'd choose the Dior. But if I could get both, I'd get both....:push:

9. my friend has the dior. it is really cute irl with the softest smooth leather. i have the stam, and love it to death! go stam! how about a stam in cognac from fall07 or truffle (see pic from eluxury below)...mmm

[​IMG]

10. The cognac stam is lovely. But I've always wanted the stam in ivory. I've made up my mind that if I'm ever getting a Stam it'll be ivory :sweatdrop:

11. i prefer the stam but that is only for aesthetics.

12. I agree that the stam is a little trendier, so I think it depends on what you would use it for. Definitely the dior for more office-related stuff, but anything else...go with the stam! It makes a statement. And that statement is "I am a fantastic bag".

13. I'm a Dior addict so I say go with the Dior! The bags hold up wonderfully and they feel so luxe and classy...:smile:

14. I love the dior!

15. Tough choice - both are gorgeous bags.

But I'd pick the Stam, because I'm a MJ girl.

:graucho: