CC crystall earrings or Tiffany's

Loveitall

J'aime le soleil
O.G.
Jul 30, 2007
Hey ladies I would like your opinions on which earrings I should get, I heard the cc's crystals fall out with regular wear, so taken durablity and price into account

19694747_M_OVER_1.jpg
Tiff hearts $150 usd

chanelearrings.jpg
$180usd(not too sure about this price, this was taken from the Chanel Accessories Resource Thread)
chanelearring.jpg
( these are the larger ones($240usd) but I would get the smaller ones) $225usd
attachment.php

*cc earrings taken from Chanel Accessories Resource Thread

The Tiffany hearts are sterling and the CCs are costume. Both are usually available for purchase on a regular basis as they are both classic styles. The CCs can be dressed up or down. The Tiffany hearts are very casual. I also think the CCs are more grown up. Which would you wear more?

I have the crystal CCs with dangling pearl drops and have had no problems with the stones falling out.

I love Tiffany (all my jewelry is T&Co) but I've never been a fan of the "Return to Tiffany" line- it's way too logoey for me. I'd definitely go with the Chanels- they're a bit less flashy.

im in love with the cc crystal earrings too, but im more concerned about it lasting especially for that price. Do you think Sak's would have both of the cc earrings available so i could compare them in person?