Caviar Classic Flap East-West Colors

hikarupanda said:
I think beige on caviar looks older.....I wouldn't buy beige on caviar, I am 26....

My bag was $1050 in USD, just bought it last month.

Yes I think you are right. I also like white, but as you said it would get dirty soon. Aghhhh I don't know what to do!!
I need to know all the colours (I know there must be a big selection) and see pics. Any photo you have please post it.

Brandolina said:
Yes I think you are right. I also like white, but as you said it would get dirty soon. Aghhhh I don't know what to do!!
I need to know all the colours (I know there must be a big selection) and see pics. Any photo you have please post it.

White is stunning! I just got a white in the medium classic flap (not east-west style) and took it out grocery shopping and to the hair salon today with no problems - I'll be heading out to dinner and a club later tonight, so we'll see, but so far so good!
The white is HOT - it'll look even edgier in the east-west style! :jammin: I'll attach mine, but there's someone here with an awesome white east-west in the "Pictures" thread.

I think black is always safe, and I agree that beige is a bit more "mature" looking. (I'm 28, and wanted something younger, but still classic.

Attachments

• IMG_1747.JPG
    IMG_1747.JPG
    168.6 KB · Views: 86
Hi! I've been reading this thread & the east/west seems like a smart bag choice & hikarupanda your blue is beautiful. Does anyone have the sizes it comes in & measurements?

Brandolina said:

the white one never gets dirtied. Its easier to maintain than any other color chanels i have. I take it to the beach, throw it around, leave it on the fishing dock and its perfectly fine.