Caution!!! Drools may short-circuit keyboards: Enter at your own peril!

:drool:
Fantastic Deco!!!! That is a real beauty, and in amazing shape for an 04. Did you get this one on ebay recently? I ask because I was watching one over there, and was tempted to jump in on the auction but forced myself to behave. I am glad it went to a good home. Now you need to drag out all your babies for a family portrait. I deffinitely would love to see that!!! Congratulations sweetie!
:heart:
Thanks Deana:heart:. Yes, I got it on eBay very recently.:yes: As soon as my collection, ahem, STABILIZES, I'll snap a family portrait. Wish you could hop over to Denver and do it for me. I take awful pics, unlike SOME people.... :whistle:

OK, modeling pic time.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 100 066.jpg
    100 066.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 68
ahem, deco, why am i not surprised that your shoes match PERFECTLY with your bag? which is GORGEOUS by the way!!! drool... if summer ever comes to London, it'd be perfect with, oh, all manner of off the shoulder tops and tanned limbs... :smile:

Thanks Deana:heart:. Yes, I got it on eBay very recently.:yes: As soon as my collection, ahem, STABILIZES, I'll snap a family portrait. Wish you could hop over to Denver and do it for me. I take awful pics, unlike SOME people.... :whistle:
:yes:
Believe it or not I wish I could too! As much as it is a lot of work, I really LOVE my photo sessions with my bags. It's a real sign of my Balenciaga sickness, but I get dreamy thinking of having a crack at taking photos of everyones bags in the different settings of where everyone lives. Taking photos of yours in a Colarado setting sounds divine!!!! Congrats again, I love seeing a sweet pf-er like you, score a real beauty from past seasons. Enjoy!!!
:heart: