Caution!!! Drools may short-circuit keyboards: Enter at your own peril!

1. Makes me want a giant chocolate mousse cake slathered in strawberry-cream icing. :drool:

My 04 Rose City arrived today. Words cannot describe, and not even these pics do it justice.

I've tried to capture the color the best I can. It's a stunning reddish pink. The front looks a bit faded compared to the back and the bottom. I'm going to moisturize it tonight as it feels like it can use it, and will post before and after pics.

Nevertheless, this baby took my breath away. This is the one with the infamous "M" on the reverse of the interior leather tag.

Enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

100 054.jpg 100 055.jpg 100 062.jpg 100 063.jpg 100 056.jpg
  2. That is just luscious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Holy crap... that is soooo gorgeous. I love that bag... its soooo pretty. :smile:

4. Very pretty, leather looks great, congrats!!

5. I really should have listened to you. This bag is GORGEOUS and the leather is SCRUMPTIOUS!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

6. ooooh, that's beyond beautiful. Good thing I'm on my work computer so that I don't care about the keyboard...

7. G O R G E O U S!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeee rose. It's the perfect pink and yours is gorgeous! Moisturizing it should help. I have a rose Twiggy and it looked much better after I moisturized it, it was very dry. Congrats! Beautiful bag!

8. :drool::drool::drool: she's so PRETTY!!! how did you ever find one in such a great condition? i'm scratching my head about the "M" too :confused1:

9. :nuts::nuts::nuts:Deco......that bag is soooo delicious!!!!! :drool::drool::drool: Congrats girl!!!! Now, when are we going to see an updated group shot? Your bags are out of this world!!!:heart:

10. Awesome leather! Great color! Love love love it!!!

11. OMG!!! it is SOOOO pretty! 2004 in this condtion?! Amazing!!!!

12. :drool: The leather looks so beautiful I can't stop :drool:.

13. OMG! I love it. Rose is such a gorgeous color :yahoo:

14. My goodness !! That is such a beautiful, I almost fell off my chair :love::drool: You are such a lucky woman !! Enjoy it...

15. OMIGAAAAAWWWWWWD:wtf::wtf::wtf:

That is absolutely stunning. Like gorgeous sherbet! Congrats!!!