Caught an Edith on NM - finally...

1. just a few minutes ago...have been trying for so long:nuts: this is like winning the lottery except i'm paying to win :wacko: I hope the whiskey is as pretty IRL as i've seen in pictures.
  2. Congrats tod!! :nuts: :nuts: Can't wait to see another beautiful whiskey edith on the boards! :biggrin:
  3. Hehe....congras that finally you snatch a edith. Whiskey is pretty,it is not that "orangy" like it is on paddy satchel and zippy. The lining is brown which I like too.:nuts:
  4. I would say it's more red/brown. Congrats!
  5. Thanks everyone! Ooh I can't wait! I hope I get a really smooshy and pebbly one.
  6. is like winning the lottery. I found one earlier this week; I've been tracking it so it should be here tomorrow...bad day though everyone will be at home. I can't hide it and bring it out like I've had it for ages...some of you know the deal; don't you????:biggrin: :biggrin:
  7. Yay!!! Another edith mommy!!!
  8. Can't wait to see the pics!!
  9. Wow congrats! Is it really hard to get an Edith?
  10. Tod, congrats! I hope you get a really good, squishy, pebbly one!:biggrin: That Whiskey is a beautiful color, too! Post pics when you get it!
  11. Tod, you've been busy! Congrats on finding the Edith in Whiskey. Can't wait till u have her in your hands:smile:
  12. Wow, congratulations! Great bag, love the colour!
  13. I think what happened is stores werent expecting it to be a huge hit so they didnt order least thats what my SA says. But i'm guessing in May or June, it won't be as difficult to get. I'm just dying to see this IRL so i've been stalking NM online every single day. I hope I like it!
  14. Sue, you crack me up...yes, been busy. I should be unloading instead...
  15. Thanks Annabelle! Will do. How's your choco paddy?:biggrin: