catwalkfashionbags.com are the bags genuine

Status
Not open for further replies.

louisebenson

Aug 22, 2007
i am new to this board so i hope i am in the right place.
i bought a chloe paddington of ebay, normally nothing would persuade me to buy anything "designer"off ebay as i know the majority are horrble fakes.
but i found a bag that was being sold by a sports ware house and it said that they had bought all the liquidation stock from ibuy tv channal.
i used to watch this channel and had bought a few items, a patio heater .
they used to sell alot of designer bags on there gucci, fendi spy bags etc and a few chloes.
now i remember clearly the presenter saying that they would be fined and taken off the air if they were selling fakes but advertising as genuine.
so when i saw this company had bought all ibuy goods i did have good reason to believe it would be genuine.
i paid £255-00 and it arrived yesterday i was 50/50 when it arrived and i searced the net and i found this site and after trawling through i came to the conclusion it was a fake, all to do with the padlock keyhole being upside down. anyway i sent it back and there should not be a problem getting a refund.(i hope)
so i am back here looking for a bag and i notice catwalkfashionbags advertising are they geniune if not are there are uk site (preferably) that i can purchase a reasonably price paddington bag

many thanks

I'm sorry but i'm 99.9% sure they're not. Good luck with getting that refund, and I don't tend to believe anyone when they talk about liquidation stock... it just doesn't seem right.

Status
Not open for further replies.