Catching the mouse!..shoes :)

1. Hi all -

I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction of getting a pair of the mouse flats. I really like the white or black slingbacks - I know Shopbop has them but I thought I'd see if there's another place that may have them a tad bit cheaper.

Much appreciated,
    laura

2. i wish i would be able to find a pair for cheaper too. they were on sale at bloomingdales awhile ago so i dont know.

3. ^I know bloomies has the silver ones (not on sale though!)- but the white ones are growing on me.

4. i really want the black pony hair ones that arent slingbacks but everytime they go on sale, i get to the link too slow. more reason to be on tpf all day!

5. ^ Tell me about it! I keep thinking of these shoes, bwahah

6. I always miss them when they are on sale too! I finally bit the dust and ended up purchasing them full-price. But I will definitely be on the lookout for you!

7. ^thanks lanier! I think I may have to end up doing that - just have to swallow the price of them!

8. I had to purchase mine full price too when I could finally find my size. My first choice would have been last season's furry ones but I ended up getting silver.

9. Laura, I've been meaning to ask you if you ever ended up getting the mouse flats?