Catching the engagement bug...

Ohh Cristina..i totally feel you on this one. My BF and I have been together 7 years (!!!!:nuts:) since HS...We're both turning 24 soon and I definitely have a case of the "engagement bug" :rolleyes: I love him to bits and I can't wait to start a life together...Even though I know the "plan" is to wait until we both pay off our college debt, I am still eager :ashamed: I guess I'll just have to wait a year...but I suppose I can fill up the time thinking about the ring and dress! ;)

I've caught the engagement bug too! we talk about it a lot. like yesterday i showed him eva longoria's ring and he said thats the style he wants to get me...we're both 26. i think marriage in late 20s is better. i definitely want my first kid before i hit 29 or 30. but we're enjoying each other right now so when it happens it happens

I definitely have the engagement bug! My boyfriend and I have been dating 2.5 years. Three couples we know are getting married this summer. I know after all those weddings, I will be really crazy! Good luck and let us know if anything happens!

I kinda got the engagement bug too, after looking at gorgeous rings and reading stories about people proposing and so on. But I'm only 19 and I don't want to get engaged for a long, long time. But but... I've just decided to look forward to getting a promise ring instead. I might have hinted that I want one :shame: So hopefully I will. I think a promise ring would be far more appropriate at this point.

I think after being together for 5 years, it is very natural to think about it. Depending on the type of wedding you want, it could take awhile to plan anyway.