Cat owners, does your cat wake you like this?

1. It made me cry laughing so hard! :roflmfao:
  2. :roflmfao:Oh my gosh!! Soooo cute and very true!!! My cat will do that sometimes, jump on me and hit my face with her paw, then "make biscuits" on me, I love it! Awww, cats are special little critters!:heart: Thanks so much for sharing this!!
  3. I think I've seen this before on the forum.....
  4. Reminds me of my cat, lol. Great video, couldn't stop laughing... people at work are going to think I'm a nut! :lol:
  5. I LOVE this video, I got it in an email the other day! Our cat meows like that and then paws us. Its so annoying but so funny at the same time.
  6. OMG!! That's EXACTLY what my cat Phaser does to me, only she does it just as I'm getting ready to go to sleep! I turn off my laptop, scootch down in the bed, she comes running and jumps on my bed, walks up my legs to my belly, then chest, starts kneading me, flops down, then starts putting her paws on my face and neck... I usally have to turn on my side to get rid of her!

7. Ok...that was HILARIOUS!!!!

Thanks for sharing!

8. OH, that was hilarious but true!
    I was thinking my cat came & did that in the morning because he loves me & wants me to get up & give him attention, but now that I see this, I think he DOES point at his mouth!
  9. yes!!!except the bat part.. and she used to lick my face too, awww i miss my sky..
  10. omg that is my fiance and our cat Slim LMAO!!!
  11. It's funny 'coz it's TRUE!!!

I love how the mattress is all clawed up and there are kitty toys all over the floor. Life with a cat....
  12. OMG SOOOO TRUE!!!!!! I sent the link to BF and he is still chuckling over it. Our cat, Chloe, does everything in that video, EXCEPT meow and hit us over the head with a baseball bat! LOL!!!

Here's Chloe on BF's neck/face. She knows EXACTLY what she's doing. This is the usual morning drives him NUTS! LOL!
    more assfacing.JPG
  13. omg :roflmfao: :roflmfao:! So true, my cat was doing that to my bf today. She kept getting in his face and crying. Then he moved, and she started to purrrr....but he didn't wake up. If she could, I think she would have smacked him with a bat to wake him up!
  14. My room mate showed me this a few weeks ago... soooooo funny... I swear my cats do that!!!!!!!!