Animalicious!

CAT Owners Club - Pics of your babies!!

m1nime Posted By m1nime Posted May 27, 2008

1. ^Awwwe! Well, we got Stanley from SPCA and in his papers it had indicated he was leash trained so the following week after adopting him we bought him a little harness and leash and he was super excited..after a while of walking he throws himself in the grass and rolls in it as well, lol. My Stanley looks alot like your Simon. :upsidedown:

2. I have 2 cats. Jude is 10 months ( he's the black one) and Gianna is 4 months. Gianna is a tabby mix and I think Jude might be half siamese. Jude is extremely vocal and loves to talk! Sorry the pics are so big. I am having a hard time resizing them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. We have two cats that we got from a rescue centre almost 3 years ago :heart:
    We went there for an open day a few months ago and they had this picture and description of them in their album:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here's a few pictures of them as they are now!

Mummy (this picture always makes me laugh)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And Baby (also known as Trouble)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Baby with my RAOK gifts at Christmas

[​IMG]

A cute one of them together not long after we got them

[​IMG]

And a couple of lolcats I made

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That's it I promise :shame:

5. ^Cute mommy!

6. I love this thread, everyone's cats are adorable!

7. Ha! I made a lolcats pic of Simon last summer

[​IMG]

8. Aw-w, everyone's kitties are so cute! I don't have any pics of mine on this computer but I will try posting some later...

I absolutely love cats! :heart:

9. Everyone's babies are soo soo cute! My baby girl is my avatar and I will post some pics of her later..

10. I love seeing all these pics! Here is the only one I have of my little baby on this computer. We fostered him and his sister and I think I have pics of them from when they were really,really young on my laptop so once that is fixed I will upload more.

This is Buster. He is 3 years old and is a total nut. He is an indoor cat who has occasionaly made his way outside and all he cares about once he gets there is eating pine needles. So odd. sorry its huge. I don't have time to resize.

[​IMG]

11. [​IMG]
    I just love this pic!! Totally adorable!:heart:

12. Below are pics of my kitties (yes, I have 8!)

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Let's keep this thread alive..I enjoy seeing everyone's babies!

Here's a couple more pics of Stanley. First one is of him relaxing...second one is of him being carried by my SO's, niece. :smile:

14. Evil cat.

15. aww I love orange tabbies!!! I have one, we have 3 kitties, they are insane . I love everyones pics,, I need to post some pics!