Casual wedges?

1. I need a good pair of casual wedges that I can walk around in everyday. price range: 50-300$

any suggestions? tia

2. From J.Crew:

$160:
    [​IMG]

$78:
    [​IMG]

3. From Zappos.com:

Kate Spade $195:

[​IMG]

Michael Kors $244:
    [​IMG]

Sigerson Morrison $244
    [​IMG]

4. good suggestions, but they're not exactly my style! I should add that I'm 17.

5. Im 17 and i really like the christian louboutin wedges from last season - the checked patterned ones there are a few on eBay from naturalgasgirl for under $250

6. 17 year olds have such a variety of style. Can you be more specific about what you're looking for? Something more funky, or more refined or what?

7. Do a google search for "Naughty Monkey Shoes" they're reeeally cute. And with $300 you could probably buy 5 pairs! I looked them up the other day and they have some very cute wedges on shoemall.com and shoes.com, I think

8. something like this:
    [​IMG]
    but without the rope, maybe not the patent, and maybe a different material used for thewedge, but that shape is definitely what I'm looking for!

9. I'll check it out, thanks!

10. I'm DYING for the ones I saw at Target of all places... they were really comfy, peep toe, and only $23. :biggrin:

For some reason I passed them up because I didn't think I'd wear them [I'm only 15]... oh how I regret it now.

11. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Dolce vita $105

12. I went to Zappos and typed in "wedge" and loads of cute casual wedges popped up. I can tell you that these are next on my list from MICHAEL Michael Kors.
    [​IMG]

And I have these from Nine West and am loving them!
    [​IMG]

13. [​IMG]

Zinc $93
    [​IMG]
    Michael Kors $143
    [​IMG]
    Sam Edelman $125

14. thanks for all the suggestions! still looking!